Mystery island

Alexander was complaining because no one has come to pick her up so the principal asked her and Elena to follow Agatha home so Alexander and Elena followed Agatha home, when the three girls went to Agatha's house something unexpected happened, Alexander saw her, Alexander rushes to Angela (Alexander's mother), Alexander asked her what she was doing in Agatha's house, Agatha rushed into the conversation and asked Alexander were her mother is supposed to be,and that led to quarrel, you guys should stop the quarrel, okay(Angela shouted),I am both of yous mother, Alexander asked her how it was possible,yes Mom how is it possible (Agatha asked), Elena asked them if they are serious that they don't know that they are twin, Alexander asked Angela how it's possible that she is white and Agatha black, Angela told them to calm down that she would explain everything to you guys,immediately Angela finished the statement Dave (Agatha's dad) came in and asked them what was going on but no one responded, Angela started the explanation"the thing is that I have the power to be at two places at once so I took advantage of it and married Dave and John (Alexander's dad) because I loved both of them and I couldn't choose one over the other so I decided to to marry both of them so after I married both of them both of them got me pregnant at the same time and that was how you guys became twin and since Agatha's dad is black ,I presented Agatha to him because Agatha has the same blood with Dave then I presented Alexander to John,I am sorry for decieving you guys,
Agatha's mum said and ran out,Dave told the girls to go and sleep that it has been a long day, Agatha showed Alexander and Elena her bedroom and they all went to sleep. The three girls woke up in an island,Alexander
was like wow, the three girls stood up on their feet and was looking around when they saw two guardians, one in yellow fairy dress and the other in white dress, the guardians didn't introduce themselves so they decided to address them by the colour of their clothes, the guardians told them that they brought them the on purpose because they have a mission ahead them and they must train if they want to win and gain the lost souls, so the three girls decided to go for training.
    The guardians told the girls that there's something they must gain before they must be able to defeat those that captured their friends soul, Elena asked the yellow fairy to please give to them but they said that they don't have it that way must obtain the jewel themselves, Alexander asked the guardians the name of the jewel and how to get it, the white guardian said that the name of the jewel is living stone and whoever that possess it would have many powers and that is why it should not fall into the wrong persons hand, the guardians told them that they need to go up the mountain to get the living stone.        
      The three girls  started their journey to get the living stone, when they got to their destination,they saw a door and the three girls entered the door, when they entered the door they saw the living stone carefully placed Alexander made her way to the living stone and brought it, the three girls went back to were they saw the guardians to tell them that they have accomplished their mission and would like to head back home, when they reached they saw the guardians and showed them the living stone the guardians collected it and started laughing saying that victory is now theirs, the three girls did not understand what was going on only for Elena to turn and saw two other guardians looking identical with the ones they gave the list stone, Elena called others attention when they looked back only to turn and see that the people they actually gave the living stone was Black angel and white demon, the demons told them that they are fools and disappeared, the two guardians we're disappointed and told the three girls to go and fix what they've caused,the three girls woke up immediately and rushed to (S.N.H) to meet their principal for solution on their way there they noticed that every were was unkept, when they got to the school they rushed to the principal's office and asked him what was going on,to their greatest surprise the principal said that they have been gone for a month,the three girls told the principal what happened and the principal told them that they should find more people to help them and they should do it fast because many demons has been disturbing their society since they left and they are the only ones that can save them, the three girls decided to go back to the mystery island to ask the guardians for some tips on how to defeat the demons but the guardians chased them out telling them that they are too weak to defeat the demons and the statement made the three girls swear that they would defeat the demons and rub it on their faces, the guardians said that they don't think that they wouldmake it out alive so the three girls went out from the mystery island angrily and decided to look for people that are going to help them defeat the demons or else they want toloose everything they love, Elena said that she is not going to give up no matter what because the demons took the soul of her sister, Agatha asked her how she escaped those that captured her sister's soul so Elena told them that her soul can not be captured no matter what, Alexander asked  about their own souls and how it escaped, Elena told them that she don't know how their own soul escaped that she is only sure about hers.