THE VACATION

The team went to the mystery island for vacation, Alex was so amazed of what his eyes behold because mystery island is so beautiful, Blue was like 'so cool'  , Blue asked how they found out about the place, Alexander told her that it is a long story and they sat down to relax.
         The team was having a great time until Blue  noticed Black angel and White demon, Blue called the attention of others, Alex asked who they are and Elena told him that they are the one that they'av been preparing to defeat, what a coincidence'  Blue said and rushed to attack, the team were fighting when Elena noticed six amulet , three on black angels neck and the other three on white demons neck so Elena's main target is now the amulets, Elena finally succeeded in getting the amulets and gave her friends the signal to run and they started running, Elena opened a portal and they all went in and Came out of the mystery island, Blue asked Elena why she suddenly asked everyone to run and Elena showed them the amulets but unfortunately one was broken only to find out that it was the amulet of nature ' tree ' that was broken , the amulets were seated among five of them, Elena took the amulet of life ' she can breathe life to anything and can also cotrol water ' Agatha took the amulet of fire, Alexander took the amulet of Earth'she will be able to control rocks ' Blue took the amulet of metal ' she will be able to control metals and can also turn into metal' Alex took the amulet of Air ' he would be able to control the air/wind ' .
     Elena preserved the amulet of nature because they are looking for someone to repair it because all the trees are dead, though Elena can breathe life into it but the tree would still die after some period of time so it was better to find someone to repair it.