A TEAM

After a while the three girls decided to look for some people that would help them defeat the demons,so they started their search.
  They found a girl named Blue, she is the  princess of  batlo and the girl that defeated the evil king, Elena opened a portal and they went to Blues palace, when they reached they saw the guards and the guards directed them to blue, blue asked them what they were doing in her palace, Agatha told her that they need her help that there is a disaster were they are coming from, Blue asked them how she would be of help to them then Alexander told her that they know how she saved her kingdom from the evil king so Blue decided to follow them.
  Next up was Alex, he uses black magic and he also defeated the great surcerer , Elena open the portal to Alex house, Elena mistakenly opened the portal in Alex's toilet and they went in, when they entered Alex started shouting and they followed suit, The girls turned immediately and Alex buttoned up his pants, after a while of silence ,Agatha broke the silence, Agatha told him that they are in need of his help and they really needs his help, Alex said that he cannot be of help to them in anyway, Elena told him that he can help with his black magic but he refused saying that black magic is dangerous and he told them to leave and never to return again, Alexander asked him what the fuck was wrong with him but he didn't reply, Blue told Alex that they would still return to check on him and they left.
        When they left they didn't know that Alex has a reason for refusing to help them, black angel's guards were there and threatened Alex saying that if he does anything stupid that they would kill his twin brother who have been captured by them. Elena returned to Alex house because she forgot the bangle given to her by her mom before she passed out, when Elena entered, she heard a voice warning Alex not to do anything funny or else he wants his brother to be dead, Elena moved a little bit close to see who was talking to her greatest surprise it was one of black angel's guard threatening Alex,so Elena came forward and turned the guard into a statue, Alex turned and noticed Elena's present and asked her what she just did, Elena told him that he heard everything then Alex said that it means that Elena eavdroped  his conversation but Elena changed the topic immediately saying that they can work together as a team to get what they both wants that her sister's soul was also taken and she needs all the help she can get to defeat them or else it affect our future so it's better we do it now, Alex said that it's not as if he don't want to help that he killed his parent with his own hands when he lost control of his power and his brother is all he have left, Elena told him that it's the more reason he should fight for his brother or they would never stop using your brother as a means to use you their own advantage and they won't release him until you fight even after refusing to join us they didn't release him and they would still use him to threaten you so you have to act smart, Alex finally agreed to go with Elena, when they got back, Alexander informed Elena that the black angel and the white demon have killed the two guardians of the mystery island, Elena said that, that is the more reason they needs to act fast so the five teams went to the principal's house to tell him that the team is already complete and they are ready to start training.
   They trained for so long,so the principal decided to give them a Break, though they refused but the principal insisted and they decided to go on a vacation.