Am I A Liar?

----
Liars are people that knows they are Lying. Not people that are willing to express the truth after being mistaken with words

----

Sapnap has never thought he would meet the love of his life, through a game made of squares. He never even thought he would fall for a boy

Sapnap dated hundreds, or maybe thousands of girls to take his mind off that boy with fluffy brown hair, full lips, and blue eyes he could get lost in. One day, His best friend Dream, introduced Sapnap to his online friend that was joining DreamSMP. Sapnap was more than sure he was straight. But for that one boy, he was not.

Sapnap couldn't have the reputation of a Liar. He told everyone he was straight, even his best friends. Although Dream and George didn't believe him.

Sapnap was snapped out of his thoughts by his door creaking open. He turned around in his desk chair to see an excited Dream. Sapnap raised an eyebrow. "What ?"

"Sap, we're moving in to another house in North Carolina , With Karl!"

What interested Sapnap the most was that he was moving in, with the boy of his dreams. But he decided not to ask about that. "What ?! And you're telling me now and didn't even let me-nevermind. But why ?" Sapnap asked, confused that things were happening so quickly. "Because you and George said your rooms don't have thick walls and you can hear people talking from the other side" The rich dude said innocently
"We're moving out, because of a goddamn room disadvantage?" Sapnap was even more confused
"Apparently yeah. So stop complaining. You're moving in with your crush, atleast be happy about it" George stepped in the conversation . This made Sapnap go red. "He's not"

"Yeah he is ! You literally admitted it a few days ago" George said, Sapnap rolled his eyes and turned around to face his gaming computer. "Whatever dickhead. When are we moving there?"
"Uuhh...at 7th August, that's 3 days" Dream said, smiling.

"Okay, now get the fuck out George, and politely fuck off Dream'' Sapnap smiled and walked towards the door, shutting it onto their faces. "Do you think he's mad?" Sapnap heard a faint voice

"Am not! Shutting a door doesn't mean anything" Sapnap yelled. He got a fit of laughter as a response.

Now, Sapnap was sat on his bed, overwhelmed by the fact he was moving in, with Karl, Karl Jacobs.

The funniest and cutest boy he knew. The one he fell in love with almost instantly. But he wasn't a liar. He couldn't Have that reputation. Sapnap didn't want to lie, but he couldn't change the fact that he was head over heels for that boy. He sighed and dropped his back on his bed, not knowing what to do.

He knew he had friends that he could talk to, but he also told them that he was straight. So they would also consider him a liar. What if Karl didn't even like him ? That was the only point of this. Sapnap hugged his pillow, deciding to just take a nap. Just as he was about to sleep, he heard a knock. Sapnap growled. He got up and went to the door. He opened it and was met by Dream

Dream looked at Sapnap, and immediately realised what he was thinking about. "Sap..I know what you're thinking about." Dream said and entered the room. "Karl ?" Dream asked softly as he closed the door and sat on his bed, patting a spot next to him. Sapnap sighed and sat down he nodded, flushing.
"Dream that's not the only thing" Sapnap wanted to talk to someone...anyone, so desperately, but he ought not to, he. Would. Be. A. Liar.
"Then?"

Sapnap was debating if he should tell Dream or not. "Nevermind" he looked away.. "Sap please. I know you need to talk" Dream wrapped an arm round Sapnap, trying to comfort him. "Dream...I Don't..think I'm not straight..but if I tell everyone I'm not straight, I'll be a fucking liar. Dream I like Karl, I always have. And you're also gonna consider me a Liar...aren't you?"

"You really thought it wasn't obvious you liked him ?" Dream smiled.

"Wait-what ?!" Sapnap practically yelled.

"Sap, I always knew You liked Karl, I don't think George does, he's just shipping you both to annoy you. And, people realise stuff a different time, so nobody will consider you a liar." Dream said. Sapnap frowned, still not convinced.
"Hey..take your time, you have-" Dream was cut off by Sapnap

"3 days ! What a lot of time!" Sapnap said sarcastically.

"I mean it's, 24+24+24 hours" Dream said

"72 hours dumbshit" Sapnap giggled light heartedly.

"72 hours. Yeah. That's alot of time...right?" Dream asked.

"I guess. Anyways, what're we gonna do with this house?" Sapnap asked.

"We're....I don't know...Maybe we'll sell this or something"

Wow, he couldn't believe this dumbass didn't decide what he should do with a house before buying another one.

"Okay...now. why did you knock...?" Sapnap raised an eyebrow

"I wanted too make sure you were okay.." Dream said innocently.

Sapnap adored how much Dream cared for him. But he always felt like him and Dream were falling apart when George started living with them. Then, he decided him and dream just had another person in their friend group.

"Sapnap? Hello ? Earth to Sapnap"

Sapnap snapped out. "So Yeah...72 hours Okay ? Now I'mma head out cause...I feel like I shouldn't be interrupting a simp in his deep, deep, thoughts" Dream smiled and walked outside before Sapnap said a word.

One minute in, What do I do What do I do What do I do

Five minutes in, Nonono this can't be happening actually

Fifteen minutes in, what if I just don't tell him ? Yeah that's fine,, but I love him

Twenty five minutes in, What if I just accept my title as a liar ? No that's dumb

Thirty minutes in, What if I don't talk to him at all ..? No that's not possible

Forty five minutes in, would it work if I avoided him ?

Fifty minutes in, I am so fucking confused

An hour and thirty minutes in,.....

You know what ? Karl's worth any bad reputation