Hi Sap !!

Tw : fluff

3 days later

"Hi Sap !!" Karl embraced Sapnap as he entered the house. Dream has picked up Karl from the airport and now they were at their new houses. Sapnap flushed pink. Dream hid his smile as he watched the oblivious Karl Jacobs and 'Simp'nap. "Well look who grew taller" Sapnap asked Karl,even though Sapnap was taller. "Shut up"

"Anyways ,you lovebirds, are sharing a house" Dream bowed at Karl. He winked at Sapnap. "No we aren't" Sapnap wanted to punch Dream right in the nose, but held back because of...Karl. he remained in his composure even though he was red as a tomato."You are and therefore, you can't resist living with your belove-" Dream was cut off by Sapnap saying, "enough speaking with words Dream". "Is that okay with Karl?" George asked, being aware Sapnap wasn't the only human. "I-I guess" Karl was blushing at this point.

"You both are so funny" Dream muttered and patted Sapnap's back. Sapnap didn't have a response so he just nudged Dream.

"So that house is yours and I have to Take a house with this idiot" George growled at Dream. Dream smirked at George. "Yeah yeah.." Karl glanced between the two and smirked. George rolled his eyes, hiding a smile.

Sapnap turned around too look at the houses.it was at that moment he realized how rich his best friend was, even though everyone paid, Dream did the selections and paid majorly. "WHAT THE FUC-"

_____________

Sapnap and Karl were settled in the house and Sapnap was streaming

"Yeah I know. This is crazy" Sapnap said. Meanwhile Karl was scrolling through Twitter on his phone, laying on Sapnap's bed.

"Hey Karl" Sapnap asked, still facing his chat. "Yeah ?"

"I think you have your own room" He joked. "Oh I can leave" Karl smiled and got up. "Don't actually leave. Please" Sapnap said. "Then why did you say that ?"

"Nothing" Sapnap said as he thanked a donation. He was flushing pink. Karl giggled and sat down. The chat was going crazy.

#Karlnap

Ah yes, Karl took a nap.

KARLNAPPP

Karlnap at its finest.

"Calm down chat. He's just too cute" . This just made chat go crazier. Karl was dying of laughter in the background.
. It wasn't as bad as Sapnap expected. He could hold his composure around Karl. That's all that mattered.
He continued talking to chat for a few minutes, until Karl threw a pillow at him. "Ow..what was that for?"

"I'm bored. My brother's not here so I had to throw the pillow at you
Instead of him" he responded and yawned. "You seem like an awful brother"

"He's even more awful"

"Yeah....sure....and hey, could you talk about something to my chat I'm running out of topics and they're running out of questions"

"Hey Snapmap's chat." Karl shot up from the bed and pushed Sapnap off his chair, sitting down. Sapnap growled and sat on the bed instead of Karl. Both their problems were solved. Karl was occupied instead of bored, and Sapnap was relaxed instead of exhausted. "So uhh...this dude, Dream, made me live with this idiot"

"Yeah! I love it here!"

The only thing Sapnap had that helped him take a nap was Karl's angelic voice. Despite all the teasing he was doing, it was beautiful to Sapnap. Then, just as Sapnap was about to close his eyes, he got a notification. From dream. He picked his phone up and looked at it.