My Favorite Boy

Tw : Fluff, cursing

Sapnap shot awake, and felt a warm figure with his head in the crook of Sapnap's neck. He looked at the figure and blushed as he realized it was Karl. Karl fell asleep....in my arms

Sapnap looked at him, he looked so peaceful while he was sleeping. Then Sapnap snapped back to reality and looked at his phone. 3:45pm. They started sleeping 2 hours ago. He ran his hand through Karl's hair. This made Karl wake up. "Good morning...well...actually good evening"

Karl chuckled. He got up and sat on the bed, instead of laying down. "I believe we should do something instead of nothing" Karl said, pulling Sapnap off the bed. Sapnap groaned. He checked his phone again. Oh

Bellyface

Hey Sapnap

Wutt

I won't  tease you this time just please
Come to dinner with me and George.
He's begging you  and Karl to come.

Well, since you're so sympathetic now,
Tell me I won

Won what ?

The chat message battle you bitch

FINE. You won the chat message battle

Thank you. Now I'll do that thing

Bless the lord

-------

"Dream and George are begging for us to come for dinner" Sapnap said to the shorter boy as he stood up. "We can go. Just don't say anything so that we can piss them off" Karl said. This is why I love him. Sapnap ruffled Karl's hair as Karl put a head on Sapnap's shoulder. "You're amazing"

"You think I'm Amazing for wanting to piss of your best friend ? Then you're a moron"
"You're still my Favourite boy" Sapnap whispered. "Am I?" Karl asked quietly.

"Yeah. Yes you are" Sapnap was blushing because of how flirty he himself was being. "You're my favourite boy too" Karl hugged Sapnap's waist, his head buried in Sapnap's chest. Karl's face was bright crimson and so was Sapnap's.

Sapnap hugged the shorter boy, his face burning red. They both fell on the bed, cuddling. "I think this was what we weren't supposed to do." Karl layed on the bed."well now we have nothing to do..so deal with it beautiful" Sapnap was sitting on it, and then he realized what he just said. "What did you just call me ?" Karl asked, flustered.

Karl burned red. He got up and faced Sapnap. They locked eyes, falling into eachother's gaze. "I called you beautiful" Sapnap smiled. Karl giggled at him. "Have I not called you that before, beautiful ?" Sapnap asked, teasing him.
"Sure. Handsome" Karl flirted back. That caught Sapnap off guard. Then, everything became a comfortable silence. Karl was in Sapnap's arms. Again. They were cuddling. "Hey" Sapnap broke the comfortable silence. "Mhm?"

"I love you" Sapnap said. He used those 3 words that made his life heaven.

"What?"

"I love you Karl. I love you. You're the best person I know in the entire world. You're my sun, moon and stars. you are my everything Karl. You were the best person I ever met in my life. After I did, my life was so much better with you in it. Your smile, your laugh, I love everything about you Karl. Will...you be my boyfriend?" Sapnap ranted everything out.

He didn't see that coming, neither did Karl. "I..I love you too Sapnap" Karl said, his voice holding all the stages of happiness. With that, their lips connected, like a puzzle hopping in eachother. The kiss was tender and passionate

And that was the start of their relationship, and they couldn't be happier

---

A/N : this might be rushed, but for a reason