Romance 💕

( abhi and akshu are lieing on the bed and abhi suddenly put his lips on akshu's lips and start kissing passionately and after that abhi want to enter his tongue so he slightly pinch her waist and she open her mouth and sucking each corner from his tongue and after that he breaks the kiss and put her head into his chest)

Abhimanyu( caressing her hair): akshu now mujhe ye batavo tumhare dimag me kya chal raha hai, me janta hu tum nervous ho and pehli baar me sab girls ko hota hai par tum stress mat lo just enjoy today humari aj suhaag raat hai don't you think we should enjoy each and every moment?( akshu now you tell me what's going into your mind?,i know you are nervous and on first time every girls are really nervous but u don't take stress just enjoy today today is our suhaag raat don't you think we should enjoy each and every moment)

Akshara( worried and playing with his sherwani's button): abhi me doctor hu fir bhi dar lag raha hai, mere jaisi kitni ladkio ko ye dard hota honga ,bhagvan ji bhi na ye sab dard girls ko hi dete hai ( abhi i am doctor and I am scared, like me so many girls is suffering from pain , god give pain to only girls)

Abhimanyu ( caressing her hair): tum to meri strong akshu ho na kuch der me sab thik ho jayega agar tum thak gayi ho ya fir dar lag raha hai then we should sleep ( you are my strong akshu right in few minutes everything will be ok if you tired or scared then we will sleep)

Akshara( immediately sit on the bed): no no abhi me ready hu  , mujhe tumhari bana do abhi ,meine 7 saal se intezar Kiya hai iss pal ka mere chote se dar ki wajah se me ye humari aj ki special night spoil nahi karna chahti( no no abhi i am ready, make me yours abhi ,I have waited from 7 years for this special moment, I don't want to spoil our special night just because of my dear)

Abhimanyu ( smiling and kisses on her forehead and pick her in a bridal style): chaliye pehle me meri akshu ka ye heavy lahenga nikal deta hu , subah se thak gayi hongi haina baby?( ok then first i will remove this heavy lahenga that you wear from morning,you are tired right baby?)
Akshara: bahot jyada abhi( too much abhi)

Abhimanyu ( start to open her jwellery first slowly slowly with out hurting her): accha itni sari jwellery pehnne ki kya zarurat thi akshu ( what's the need to wear this much jwellery akshu)

Akshara: abhi humari shadi na pehli baar ho rahi thi ab tumhare liye hi to saji hu thodi na padosi ke husband ke liye( abhi our wedding happened for a first time so I am ready for u not for neighbour's husband)

Abhimanyu ( smiling to see her mehdi has his name and kisses her hands ): wow akshu Mera name kitna pyara lag raha hai ( wow akshu my name looks beautiful)

Akshara( shocked): what abhi tumhe pata bhi chal Gaya meine tumhara naam chupaya tha shit yaar mujhe koi or jagah dudhni chahiye thi( what abhi you know about my name which I hide it from u shit yaar i should have find another place)

Abhimanyu ( smiling): ha tumahara docmen smart hai u know ( your docmen is smart u know)

Akshara( murmuring): self obsessed
( abhi laugh and after that he removed her bangles , jwellery, mangtikka, necklace everything and after that he removed her blouse and lahenga now akshu is only in panty and slowly he make her get up and gesture towards his clothes)

Abhimanyu ( put her soft hands on his sherwani's button): ab tumhara turn akshu ( now it's your turn akshu)
( akshu blushing and immediately removed his sherwani's button and after that she removed his sherwani and bend down on her knees and remove his pajama after that abhi stop her)

Abhimanyu ( immediately pick her in a bridal style and make her lie down on the bed and close their bed curtain and gesture towards her breast): now can i ?

Akshara (blushing and put her hands on her breast): abhi

Abhimanyu ( smiling and leave her hand and kisses on her breasts): it's beautiful and soft akshu