Happy Avni🤩

( everyone sleeping peacefully now in morning at 7 am)

( suddenly prakash's mobile rings loudly so he irritating open his eyes)

Prakash ( irritating): sone bhi nahi dete ye business Wale huhhhh( this business people are not letting me sleep huhhh 😏)

( prakash hold his mobile and with out seeing caller name he immediately received the call )

Prakash: i will call you later
Mr Fernandez ( loudly): prakash prakash congratulations teri daughter in law ne kaamal kar diya pure 95% aaye hai badhai ho mere yaara ( prakash prakash congratulations your daughter in law did she got 95% congratulations my dear friend)

( Sweta frowned in sleep and irritating open her eyes and see prakash is talking with someone)

Prakash ( widen his eyes and shocked and loudly and get up on the bed): what? Tu sach keh raha hai mujhe marksheet send kar avni ki ( what? R u telling me truth? Send me avni's Marksheet)

( Sweta immediately get up and sit on the bed with worried and happy face )

Mr Fernandez: I sent it congratulations once again and yes i want to talk with avni

Prakash ( having tears): yes will call you later

Sweta ( panic and worried): prakash ji avni ke kitne percentage aaye hai ?boliye na( prakash howmuch avni's percentage go say something?)

( prakash become numb as he can't believe avni got 95% )

Sweta ( shake prakash): prakash ji ap chup kyu hai?( Prakash why are you silent?)

Prakash ( realised and come back on the earth): sweta ji badhai ho humari princess ne kar dikhaya pure 95% aaye hai aj to ghar me mitha banna hi chahiye ( Sweta congratulations our princess did she got 95% today sweets should be cool)

Sweta( having tears): haa ha pakka chaliye ( yee yes)

( both goes into avneil's room where avni is sleeping on the bed and Neil is sleeping on the couch)

( Sweta and prakash hurriedly enter into a room )

Sweta( shake Neil): Neil uth( Neil wake up)

Neil( open his eyes and see prakash and Sweta standing with broad Smile): mom dad what happened?
Sweta: princess ko utha( wake princess)

(Neil immediately give avni an injection to wake her up and avni immediately open her eyes)

Avni: good morning mumma papa neilu ( mom dad neilu)

Prakash ( broad Smile and hug avni and kisses on her forehead): good morning princess

Avni( confused): dad Aaj ap bahot khush lag rahe hai kuch hua hai kya?( Father you look really happy today anything happens?).

( Neil see Sweta and prakash can't control their smiling and become confused)

Prakash ( take out mobile from his pocket and give it to avni): le tu hi dekh le( you see it by own)

( avni hold mobile and open the Marksheet and her eyes has happy tears )

Avni( get up on the bed and dance like a mad girl): dad daad mere 95% aaye neilu mumma see I did( father father see I got 95% neilu mom see I did)

Neil( shocked and smiling and hold avni if she will continuously jump then she will be feeling pain on stomach): ha baba tere 95% aye lekin princess niche utaro gir javogi to chot lag jayegi ( yes yes you got 95% but first you come down on the floor otherwise you will get hurt)

Avni( continuously dancing and breathing heavily and sing song ): Dil zoom zoom zoom zoom

Neil( pick her in a bridal style and make her sit on the bed and make her drink water): dekho kitni hanf rahi ho tum lekin nahi tumhe to dance karna hai ( see look at you how much you breathing heavily but no you want to dance)