Chapter 8

It's been 5 days since what happened with Caroline I was gonna return but she told me she was okay so I am in England now  and I am having the best time of my life doing my work then go hang out with my friends and have dinner with my family.

Mystic Falls Hospital

Carol wakes up in a hospital room. Tyler's standing by the window.
Carol: Tyler?
Tyler: Mom.
He kisses her on the forehead.
Carol: You're back.
Tyler: I'm back.

Mystic Grill
Matt is working. He turns around. Caroline's there.
Matt: Ohh. Jeez!
Caroline: Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you.
Matt: It's okay, I just, I didn't know you were here.
Caroline: Yeah, I wanted to try and catch you on your break so we could hang out.
Matt: I have lunch in an hour.
Caroline: Perfect. I will go run some errands and I will be right back.
She kisses him.
Caroline: I'll see you in a bit.
Matt: Okay.
She leaves.
Matt joins Sheriff Forbes at a table.
Sheriff Forbes: Does she suspect anything?
Matt: No, but...I can't do this anymore. I've been with her the past few days, and I'm putting on the best show of my life. But either she is too, or she's still the same Caroline.
Sheriff Forbes: She's not the same. She's a vampire.
Matt: At this point, I don't even know what that means.
Sheriff Forbes: Look, I know this is hard to understand, but my family, we were raised with this. They're monsters, Matt. They have no soul, no humanity.
Matt: There's nothing about her that makes me believe that.
Sheriff Forbes: It's an act. I believed Damon Salvatore was my closest ally in this town. Instead, he's a killer. They killed your sister. What other proof do you need?
Matt: I could ask you the same question, Sheriff. Why haven't you done anything? Why are you hesitating?
Sheriff Forbes: Because I need more information. And because, in spite of everything I just said, I still look at her and I...I see my daughter.
Matt: Damon is the problem, not Caroline. You should focus on him.
Sheriff Forbes: I shouldn't have involved you, Matt. Thank you for all of your help, but I'll take it from here.
She gets up and leaves.

Mystic Falls Hospital

Carol is sleeping. Tyler looks at her and goes out of her room. Jules walks up to him.
Tyler: What are you doing here?
Jules: I should be asking you that. I told you not to come.
Tyler: She's my mother. I had to.
Jules: Now we have to get out of here; Lock ourselves up before tonight.
Outside as they are walking to the parking lot, they meet Caroline. She's surprised.
Caroline: Tyler? Jules.
Jules: I'll give you a few minutes.
Tyler: Thank you.
Jules: Just a few, Tyler.
Tyler: I got it.
She leaves so they can be alone.
Tyler: She's just making sure I'm safe.
Caroline: So what, are you two, like, friends now?
Tyler: She's been helping me. How are you?
Caroline: I heard about your mom. I just came to check in on her.
Tyler: She's banged up, but she'll be okay.
Caroline: And you? Um...How's everything with you?
Tyler: I'm hanging in there.
Caroline: Good.
Tyler: Yeah. I should get going. Jules and I need to get on the road.
Caroline: You're leaving again?
Tyler: I left for a reason, Caroline.
Caroline: Your explanation must have got lost in the mail, along with your goodbye.
Tyler: Well...Take care of yourself.
Caroline: Tyler...
Suddenly Caroline holds her head and screams and a moment later so does Tyler. Maddox appears from behind a car with this hand outstretched in a claw pointed at Tyler. Greta appears behind Caroline and injects vervain into her.
Greta: Let's go.
Maddox takes Tyler and Greta takes Caroline.

Woods

Caroline and Tyler are chained against the walls, facing each other. Caroline wakes up. Tyler is looking at her.
Caroline: Tyler?
Tyler: You all right?
Caroline: Yeah. I think so.
She tries to break the chains but she can't.
Tyler: I already tried.
Caroline tries to stand up but falls back down.
Caroline: Those witches vervained me.
Tyler: Who were they?
Caroline: I think they're with Klaus.
Tyler: Who the hell is Klaus?
She doesn't answer right away.
Caroline: Tyler...You shouldn't have come back here.

Damon is in the woods just outside the stairs leading into the tomb. Maddox is there.
Maddox: Which one are you trying to save? The blond, or the wolf? Did you really think Klaus would leave them unprotected?
Damon: Wishful thinking.
He rushes over to Maddox and pins him on the ground. He starts strangling him but Maddox uses his powers and throws Damon back against some rocks. He falls on the ground. Maddox gets up and uses his powers and provokes a headache. Damon screams and tries to fight the pain. Suddenly there's a gunshot. Maddox falls to the ground. Damon raises his head and sees Matt with a rifle. Damon gets up, snaps Maddox's neck and looks at Matt suspiciously.
Damon: What are you doing here?
Matt: Where's Caroline?
Damon: Listen, man. Not a good time to play the hero.
Matt quickly cocks the rifle and points it at Damon.
Matt: Where is she? And what did he do to her?
Damon puts his hands up and starts stepping forward slowly.
Damon: I'm just here to rescue her.
Damon rushes over to him and hits him with the butt of the rifle. Matt falls to the ground, unconscious. Damon picks up the rifle and clears the bullets out of it.
Damon: You're lucky I already screwed up once today or you'd be dead.
Damon crouches and picks up a bullet. He realizes it's wooden.

Down in the tomb, Tyler and Caroline are looking at each other. They're still chained up.
Tyler: The whole sun and moon curse is fake?
Caroline: That's what Elena learned. Klaus still needs to do the sacrifice, but it's just not for that.
Tyler: And you think that's why they grabbed us? For the sacrifice.
Caroline: Yes.
Tyler: He's going to kill us?
Caroline: I think so. Yes.
Tyler: This whole time I've been gone, Jules has been helping me come to terms with what I am. How to deal with it. I guess none of it matters anymore.
Caroline: Why didn't you say good-bye? You just left.
Tyler: You want to talk about this now?
Caroline: Well, if we're going to die, I might as well know the truth. Why did you leave me?
Tyler: I knew you hated me. I thought you deserved better than having someone like me in your life.
Caroline: I was hurt. You know, you turned your back on me when I needed you. But...I could never hate you, Tyler.
He smiles. They hear the door of the tomb open. Damon arrives.
Caroline: Damon?
He goes toward her.
Damon: Your boyfriend's outside with a rifle loaded with wooden bullets. You have some explaining to do.
Caroline: What, Matt?
Tyler: Matt knows about you?
Caroline: No, I...
Damon: Shh. Tomorrow's problem.
He releases her and she gets up.
Damon: Let me just get you out of here.
Caroline: Wait, Damon No! I'm not leaving without him.
Damon: Ohhh. It's getting dark soon.
He looks at Tyler.
Damon: How fast can you get the hell away from here?
Tyler: I need to get to my family's cellar. I can lock myself up.
Caroline: I will help him. Look I want you to go call Clara and tell her klaus wants to sacrifice me
Damon: what is she gonna do exactly
Caroline: just go and call her she will know what to do

Back to clara
I was sitting in my room when I got a call from an unknown number
Clara: hello
Unknown: so um your sister told me to call you she said you will help
Clara: damon how can I help you
Damon: klaus wants to sacrifice Caroline and Tyler I went to help them when Caroline told me to leave her with Tyler and come call you
Clara: wait what.... I will take care of it
Damon: wait what are you gonna do
Clara: I am gonna tell him not to sacrifice them
Damon: wait a minute you know klaus why didn't you help us
Clara: you guys didn't ask now I will go before it is too late

I called  niklaus to know what is this dickhead doing
Klaus: woah the Clara black is calling me I thought you forget me what did I do to own the pleasure
Clara: Nik you good to know that you know you did something so before you interrupt me Caroline the vampire don't kill her find someone else
Klaus: ohh I mean I knew you have good taste but I didn't know you were into girls
Clara: she is my sister and the warewolf is her friend.
Klaus: oh sorry well then good that I have a backup plan then oh by the way aren't you gonna be there or at least come with me when I go to find the warewolfs
Clara: well I won't be able to be there but I can go with the second offer
Clara: well then Clara it was nice talking to you see you soon
*end call*
And with that I ended the call and went to my friends knowing that with klaus knowing that care is my sister she will be more than safe.

Hey guys so I just remembered that I told you that Jenna was Clara childhood bestfriend and I didn't make any scenes with them together like I am such an idiot
Anyways what do you think about the story also I want to make Clara and Klaus have a sibling bond together and that will be explained more in the trip but yea have a nice day guys❤️☺️