Chapter 18

Damon is walking back to the house. Stefan is just outside the entrance.
Damon: Do you know what I can't figure out? Why save me? Was it brotherly love, guilty conscience? Is the switch on, is the switch off?
Stefan: You have somewhere you need to be Damon?
Damon: Reflection. That's not gonna work on me! I invented that.
Stefan: We're done. Can't you just go away?
Damon: Not until you told me why you saved me. You owe me that.
Stefan: I don't owe you anything.
Damon: Fine. Next question. Why did you steal the coffins?
Stefan: Because Klaus' family is one weakness I can use against him.
Damon: Use against him to do what? You're not gonna kill him, you know how I know? 'Cause there was only one way to kill him and you blew that to save me.
Stefan: You're wrong Damon. Klaus isn't just get to just live forever. There's another way. There has to be.
Damon: Fair enough. But whatever you're doing I want in.
Stefan: I don't need your help.
Damon: Really? Last time I checked you're hiding in a haunted house.
Stefan: I'm in this alone Damon.
Damon: You're go after Klaus you have to be cutthroat and devious. I'm so much better at that than you. Come on brother. What do you say? If you're gonna keep saving my life at least make it for a good reason.
Stefan: You want in?
Damon: Yeah.
Stefan: Okay. But it's just me and you. Elena stays out of it.
Damon: Deal!
Stefan: Follow me.
Damon: Wait. I'm not so...welcome in there.
Stefan: Don't you worry Damon. We all want the same thing.
They enter the witch house.
Stefan: Have a look.
There are no coffins.
Damon: What? Klaus is allergic to dust?
Stefan: Hm...Look again.
Damon looks again and sees there are four coffins.
Stefan: Witch spirits hate Klaus as much as wedo. They're using their powers to hide the coffins.
Damon: So even if he comes in the house...
Stefan: ...he won't be able to find them.

With clara
Klaus just entered

Clara: fuck
Klaus: everything OK there
Clara: I can't break the spell. At first I thought I was fighting bonnie that is more much power than one witch
Klaus: well what are you gonna do
Clara: I am gonna call someone they can help me
Klaus phone rings
Klaus: it's elena
He answered and then came back
Clara: so??
Klaus: she said she wants to see me in the boarding house I will see later

When klaus left Caroline just entered

Caroline:hey what was klaus doing here exactly and what are you doing
Clara: we are trying to find his family anyway would you like to meet some of my friends??

The salvatore house

Elena opens the door; Klaus stands outside.
Elena: Thank you for coming.
Klaus enters the house
Klaus: I trust you have news of Stefan?
Elena: I couldn't find him. But I have something else.
In the cellar, Elena opens the door to Rebekah's cell; Rebekah lies on the ground, daggered.
Klaus: My poor sister. I can't turn my back on her for a moment.
Elena: You have Rebekah. A deal is a deal.
Klaus: The life of my sister in exchange for your brother? Yeah I'd say that's a bargain. Consider him spared.
Elena: You should know I was the one that daggered her. When she wakes she'll come after me.
Klaus: I can control Rebekah. Besides I still need your help finding Stefan.
Elena: I told you I don't know where he is.
Klaus undaggers Rebekah.
Klaus: You're lying. Fortunately you have no shortage of loved ones. If I don't find my family the question you should be asking yourself is who's gonna die next! Bonnie? Caroline? Damon? It's only a matter of time before Stefan gives me what I want.
Elena: He doesn't care about me anymore. You made sure of that. You turned him into a monster. Now he's your problem. And just so you know I'm not the only one that Rebekah wants dead. She knows what you did to your mother. She knows that you killed her. You can let yourself out.
Elena leaves.

Klaus' Mansion

Rebekah is lying on a table, her skin still gray.
Klaus: Here we are, Rebekah. Home sweet home. Only took a thousand years...And to think I was counting on you being here with me. But that's all ruined now, isn't it?
He sees one of her fingers moving a little.
Klaus: I'm so sorry.
He strokes her cheek.
Klaus: Sister...We'll meet again one day...
He daggers her again.

Forbes house
Caroline: so where exactly are we doing
Clara: my lovely sister wanted to see my life in the other side of the world so since we didn't spend a lot of time together why not let's go
Caroline: what about the others
Clara: well klaus can take care of himself and I don't really care about the others. So are you ready
Caroline: yeah I packed my things lwait where are you going the front door is in the other way
Clara: we are not really using the front door
Clara got from her pockets some flu powder
Clara: okay so you are gonna stand here in fireplace and say the black house
Caroline: you sure about what you are doing
Clara: yea yea trust me
And with that Clara and caroline vanished from the house

Old Witch House

Stefan and Bonnie enter the room with the coffins and she walks up to one of them.
Bonnie: This is the one I dreamed about.
She tries to open it.
Stefan: Don't bother. It won't open.
Bonnie: What do you mean? Is it locked?
Stefan: Nope. Just won't open. I've tried everything. Blow torch, axe, crowbar. Can't even scratch the finish.
Bonnie: I think it's closed with a spell.
Stefan: Meaning whatever is in there, should probably stay in there.
Bonnie: You said you wanted to make him suffer. The witches led me here for a reason. I think whatever is inside this coffin is our answer.

The next morning Bonnie is casting a spell, and chanting in Latin. She tries to open the coffin, but it's still locked shut.
Bonnie: yelling Why won't you open?!
The coffins disappear. She hears the floorboards squeaking, there's someone else in the house.
Bonnie: Hello? Someone there?
Damon and Stefan are walking up to the house.
Stefan: You didn't say anything to Elena about the coffins, right?
Damon: No, I said I wouldn't.
Stefan: I know what you said.
Damon: Why are you asking?
Stefan: Because protecting the location of Klaus' family is my number one priority right now. And the fewer people who know, the better.
Damon stops walking. Stefan stops too.
Stefan: What?
Bonnie walks slowly to the staircase; when she turns to walk up the stairs, she sees Damon there. He puts his finger to his lips to quiet her and listens intently. A hybrid walks out of the house and runs into Stefan. The hybrid vamps out, but before he can bite Stefan, Damon rips his heart out from behind him.
Damon: These hybrids, really bringing the neighborhood down.
Damon throws the heart on the ground.

Time skips

Damon is fiercely hitting the coffin with a shovel.
Stefan: You're wasting your time. It won't open. Did you bury the body?
Damon: Yeah. Any sign of our little hybrid buddies?
Stefan: Nope, just the dead one.
Damon: Alright, Klaus has 6 siblings. Rebekah is now with Klaus. There was one dead kid in the old world, one dead kid in the new world, which leaves Elijah and two others. Three sleeping originals, four coffins. So, who is in the locked box?
Stefan: No idea. But whatever is in here, Bonnie seems to think will help us kill Klaus. So, the sooner she can get this open, the sooner we will know if she's right.
Damon: Oh, you think the spirits of a bunch of dead witches that can make the coffins invisible would have figured out how to open one.
Tilts head towards ceiling towards the spirits expectantly.
Damon: Fine, don't help.
Stefan: You know, none of this is gonna do us any good if Klaus' hybrid friends find our hiding place, right? They need to go away.
Damon: Oh yeah, that's a great idea Stefan. Why don't you just ask them to pack their bags and take a long rest while we are at it. How about try to keep the peace? Don't attract attention to the real thing we are trying to hide.
Stefan: Well, I'm not gonna play defense when I have what Klaus wants. He does what I say, or I dump his family to the bottom of the ocean.
Damon: And then he kills you and everyone you know like, I don't know...me!
Stefan: No, he's bluffing. His family means more to him than anything else.
Damon: You sure about that?
Stefan: Well I don't know Damon. I mean, I guess there's only one way to find out, right? Call his bluff.
Damon: The only way to call someones bluff, Stefan, is to be willing to lose everything if you're wrong.
Stefan smiles at Damon and leaves, ignoring his words.

Hey guyyyss so what do you  think will help Clara with the spell and also I am gonna skip some part as caroline' birthday and some others scenes to match the story line
And I am thinking about making Caroline klaus endgame since Clara will be with stefan so??
Also I feel that I need more scenes between stefan and Clara bec it is getting boring

Last thing I won't update for some time bec I will edit the first chapters to make it long and better
I will  tell you guys when I finish editing if you wanted to re-read it
Have a nice day✨😊