Chapter 13

Clara pov:
After I got my things I did the spell while nik and rebekah were waiting for me
Clara: it is done
Klaus: and come on Clara I don't have time for this
Clara: well she is alive and in mystic falls
he start leaving but I stopped him
Clara: but nik please don't do anything to my sister and umm good luck
they left to go to mystic falls and I went to my car to go to England again

Mystic falls:
Mystic Falls High School
It's nighttime. The school is empty. Matt is using a bench-press machine in the weight room. He stops for a rest and hears a noise. He gets up and walks through the school. He finally enters a classroom. It's dark inside, and when he steps inside he sets off a number of mouse traps that have been placed on the floor. He turns on the light. Tyler, Caroline, Elena and Bonnie are here setting the traps.
Caroline: Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!
Tyler: Forgot about senior prank night, huh?
Matt: Clearly.
Caroline: How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year.
Elena: Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this.
Matt: I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this.
Bonnie: Caroline's making us.
Caroline: We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't...
Elena: And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?
Caroline: Go ahead and make fun, I don't care.
Tyler: You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank.
He takes his bag and leaves. Elena's about to leave too.
Bonnie: Hey! Where are you going?
Elena: To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories.
She smiles. Caroline smiles too.
Caroline: I love you!
Elena goes out of the classroom and sees Tyler giving instructions to other students while he hands them rolls of saran wrap.
Tyler: Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go.
Elena laughs and opens some double doors, then finds herself face-to-face with Klaus.
Klaus: There's my girl.
Elena: Klaus!
She turns around and tries to run, but he's already in front of her.
Klaus: You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?

The truck

Stefan wakes up. Rebekah's standing near the open back door.
Rebekah: Oh, he lives.
Stefan: What happened?
Rebekah: You took a beating. My brother's been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper.
Stefan: Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?
Rebekah: You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take him long to figure out what you've been hiding.
Stefan: I'm not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to.
Rebekah: No, you just failed to mention that the doppelgänger's still alive.
Stefan: Where is Klaus now?
Rebekah: With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off.
He rushes at her and they both fly out of the truck and onto the ground, him on top of her.
Stefan: Where is she?
Rebekah: You really do love her, don't you?
She gets up and pushes him against the truck, punches him and takes a crowbar. She puts the hook of the crowbar behind his neck and pulls him toward her.
Rebekah: Consider me jealous.
She drives the crowbar through his stomach.

Mystic Falls High School

Klaus is holding onto Elena's arm and he's marching her through the school hallways.
Klaus: You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing.
Elena: If you're going to kill me, just do it!
Klaus: Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer.
He pulls her into the gym. A few students are there setting up pranks. Klaus speaks with an American accent.
Klaus: Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home.
He sees Dana and another student. He gets closer to them and speaks with his normal voice.
Klaus: You two. I remember you.
Dana: I'm sorry. Who are you?
Klaus: Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met.
He compels her.
Klaus: Lift your foot up, please, Dana.
She does so. He looks at the boy.
Klaus: If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?
Chad nods.
Elena: Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody.
Klaus: Oh, come on, love. Of course I do.