1|Aric Lesso

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓬

He's been staying in this filthy old school for weeks now. Everything was miserable, ugly, stinky and boring. Most of the boys were useless and the good ones too egoist.
"At this rate we're going to die of hunger before a real war starts" he thought while walking down a dirty hall. Aric was tall and scary-looking, with a long black coat and thick boots.
He was always angry, scaring every boy in this school. There wasnt a soul which he hadnt at least cussed or actually beaten up.
   He walked inside the cafeteria, a crowded, dark chamber, and sat at a table. There were a couple long tables inside. The plates were already placed down,with less or more food. They started to run out of supplies.
Aric ate careless,not giving a single fuck about the other boys fighting over their food or place. After finishing he was still hungry. His purple eyes looked at every boy near him,frightening them to the bone.
"You can have my plate too.." a boy offered aric a white plate, barely touched.
He raised an eyebrow and looked at the boy. Nobody was willing to share their things and this boy was just offering his portion around?
"Did you poison it?"
"God,no...i just thought you may still be hungry.."
It was an Ever,for sure. This annoyed Aric even more. Ever boys were annoying from any point of view. Their behaviour,thinking they're some good fairy helping everyone out or trying to impress anything female-shaped. Their appearance, too tall or too short,either thinking they're some Charming Prince adored by everyone,or some crooked-theet helpers. Aric could shout or humiliate him,or even make other boys fight for another meal. He didnt,he was too bored and tired. Aric took the plate,still lacking trust, and gave the boy an evil stare.

The other boy was pale and young. His skin was smooth and his hair was grey,neck leght and shiny.
"Another bitch boy" he thought and started eating. Those boys were the ones getting the most on his nerves. They were short,skinny and useless. They were too female looking and weak. In aric's opinion,those individuals shouldnt exist at all.
After he ate,Aric got up and left without saying "thank you" to the boy. He had a couple more boys to beat up in the Doom Room.
  The boy was walking down another hall,full of rage. He was ready to beat them up. This Good Deed he has just witnessed made Aric lose his mind. "What am I?! Some helpless Ever prince who needs a full course meal and a beauty sleep?!" He thought revolted
"I shouldnt have taken it in the first place. It made me look weak. Or willing to accept an Ever's good deed"
He walked inside the Doom Room. The first victim was already here,a ginger boy with tan skin. Another Ever. He smirked and got his knife out.

 He smirked and got his knife out