4| Japeth

Aric was laying in his bed,trying to fall asleep. He had been having a hard time sleeping lately. He was either stressed,either having nightmares or wasnt tired anymore. This made his life in the school for boys even harder. He hadnt had a good sleep in such a long time...
Aric thought of Japeth...of his beautiful face..his smooth white skin...and deep eyes. Everything about Japeth was mesmerizing. Aric didnt realise it till he left Arbed. Japeth was something he'd never find again. How his copper-like hair was being blown by the wind,when they were both counting stars,in the middle of summer,when nobody had a single worry. Aric's body was going crazy just by thinking about Japeth. His breath became heavier,his skin warmer and his vision unfocused,leaving his imagination to lead.
Aric wanted to hold,to be held,he wanted to get away from this place and be free. He wanted peace(as peaceful as a maniac's life can be)
Those thoughts kept coming and leaving his mind over and over again...Japeth's slim lips, his deep eyes..his fluffy hair...his..grey hair? Aric remembered of another boy with smooth white skin. And he wasnt happy about it. Why right now? Why was he so annoying? That useless boy with grey hair was bothering aric even in his thoughts!
His skin was as white as Japeth's..and his hands as small and slim...but he wasnt Japeth! He was a weak, useless, ugly boy!
Aric didnt sleep tonight either. His thoughts kept mixing up and in the end, he didnt even know who he was thinking about.

So,of course,in the morning Aric was grumpy,angry, in a bad mood,however you want to call it. He dressed up in his usual black outfit and went straight to the cafeteria. There,he saw that strange boy,walking around,searching for a seat. He was wearing baggy clothes. They probably werent his,thats why they looked so big.
His pale palms were holding a plate. Aric focused on his slim fingers,his white skin...it got him to wonder how did his arms look like? How about his shoulders? How was his chest like? How small was his waist? Aric had so many questions...this boy had became a wonder. But right then Aric snapped out of his trance,got up and walked angrily to him. He pulled the boy by his collar.
"You. The doom room"
He could barely talk due to his anger. He watched the boy's scared face,trying to keep his features in mind.
And again,aric left with no trace behind,everyone curious. The boy with grey hair was scared,trembling in his seat. He wasnt understanding any of this.