2|Him again

𝒜𝓇𝒾𝒸

The next day Aric woke up full of motivation. To beat up boys,of course. He was pretty bored,having a room of his own. It was dark and messy.
He wore his usual garderobe then walked to the cafeteria. The scene from yesterday played in his head again. He started to feel angry again.
When Aric arrived to the cafeteria he was already in a bad mood. He was ready to even beat up that boy with grey hair.
Aric sat down and started eating. This time there wasnt any grey-haired boy in front of him. Just some nerd looking scared as fuck.

Aric finished his meal when he saw a similar scene,that filled him with rage. The same weak boy with grey hair handed someone his plate of food. "Is he doing it on purpose?! Is he trying to kill himself by starvation so he'll escape this school or something?!" Aric got up angrily and was ready to storm after him. But right then, a teacher pulled him by his arm,wanted to talk about some business. He started screaming and shouting,but by the time he was done,the boy disappeared. Aric cussed and left. He had some boys to torture anyways.

                            ***

After a couple hours of beating up boys and feeling good as new,Aric decided to go out. He walked to a balcony and sat there. And then he started thinking. And what could Aric Lesso think about if not his One true love? Oh,how he missed Japeth...how he desired he'd be with him right now..Aric's plan was to kill his mother then return to Japeth and get away from this cursed place as fast as possible.
He looked in the horizont,at the Blue Forest....Japeth's eyes were even bluer...and his skin was white as ivory...and his hair copper-like and soft...Aric was being eaten by love and longing..he couldnt forget Japeth's face, his features. "I could recognize him by voice,by walk,by breath alone.."
But he didnt have time to cry about his dramas. He had important things to do here. Japeth could wait. It's not like he has better things to do in Arbed either. Aric tried to control himself,to think less about him.

He then started to get annoyed, thinking of all the incapable boys here. He wanted to punish some more poor souls.
"Skin white as ivory..." he started zooning out again. The grey haired boy's skin was also white as ivory..what the hell is he thinking? Why did that brat come up into his mind like that?! Yeah,his skin was smooth and white...but its only use was to get shred and cut. Aric couldnt remember that boy being sent into the Doom Room.
"They all end up here in a way or another" he thought satisfied. He couldnt wait to beat and torture that small boy.
His body was indeed short and small...and fragile,for sure. Aric shook his head and got up,walking away. Too much thinking drove him insane.

 Too much thinking drove him insane