The Game already started

I could barely hear voices in the video

I could barely hear voices in the video. All of the other characters was removed or somehow got killed from Y!NU and ended up with the text. But only one looks scared to be on the video and it ended.

As I played the game, I play as one of the character that survived at an apocalyptic event in the game. Know as Sayu, an character that was in the game, was wearing an detective clothing as it look like an real event. Found someone house and check inside. Before going to a room there were static tvs coming from the living room. Someone been found dead in a bedroom the same thing that happened from the other story. I realize it was not just a real person but an character that look similar to the other.

"Was that..." yep, it was an character symbolizing the person in real life. Dead, cut and pulled apart from the body. Yinu, an 9 years old pianists who took 1st place on classical music. Laying dead on the floor cut apart and taken off the body. And, the game crashed again.

"It just already started"

As I heard sayu screaming, of an cutscene of her get killed off from the start.

I left the game and went to bed. I couldn't get enough sleep at night because of the game.

I ended up going to sleep.