It's over

It was morning and I look awful. I couldn't get enough sleep, so I got up and get breakfast.

After that, I started off playing the game again. But it was different?

The game was normal, nothing creepy happened. So I was getting ready to play the full game but...

Something was off....

The same entity of Y!nu pops up to the screen.

"Ỵ̛̖͋͢o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ s̠ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑ yo̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ c͕͗ͤ̕̕ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍ ĝ̽̓̀͑ẹ̿͋̒̕t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ā̤̓̍͘w̦̺̐̐͟ā̤̓̍͘y w̦̺̐̐͟ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠!! T̨͈͗̌ͥḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠ ĝ̽̓̀͑ā̤̓̍͘ḿ̬̏ͤͅẹ̿͋̒̕ ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠ ā̤̓̍͘l̙͖̑̾ͣr̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ā̤̓̍͘ḑ̴̞͛̒y s̠t̲̂̓ͩ̑ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕ḑ̴̞͛̒!!"

The words glitch and distorted out of place. I couldn't explain why was it started from the first place.

All the character who died, was alive and was staring at the screen, of my TV screen. The effects of the beginning and the end lasted longer than the original one.

So I took the game out of the console and put it in the game case. I went to the game store and return the game.

The manager looks confused, wondering what happened to me.

'I returning this game, I should've had listened before I didn't listen."

"Oh its okay I glad you are returning the game. Was it bad?"

"It. Was. Horrifying and disturbing"

The manager put the game back where it was when I saw it.

I came back home and fell into a deep cold sleep.