Chapter 1: Founders History

For any anointing to be grounded, we must know or understand the source of that anointing, to believe it more, to engage with it more. Reverend Pastor Prophet Founder S.B.J Oshoffa during a Wednesday service also known in Celestial church as the mercy day service, held every 6:00pm on Wednesday in Celestial church of Christ, gave the members of the church a short history of himself and the church for posterity, during the service sermon(Section 10,11 CCC constitution).
We must point out in the choice of service the founder did this. Most celestial members always make the Sunday service the most special service and really don't make mid-week service important anymore. From this done by the founder, we must understand that God is Lord of the sabbath(Mathew12:8), therefore all services are important. We, as Christians, can truly seek God and find Him any day, not just Sundays alone. Some midweek services, the anointing or message from your pastor or preacher to preach that day may be
much more inspired than what the same preacher might preach on Sunday. We can see this in many ways as believers.

Born into a Methodist family in the Republic of Benin (formerly Dahomey), with a father (Dahomean by European boundary set up between Nigeria and Dahomey), and mother (Abeokuta), our founder was born into a family of faith. He described how his father had five female children and all died and left one, which made his father seek God's face the more and made a promise that if he had a boy, he would give the boy up for the service of God just as Hannah and Elkana did(1Samuel1:9-28). As a result, he (SBJ Oshoffa) was born (section 12)
From here we understand that this word was kept in the founders' minds as a little boy growing up. Born in 1909 in Port Novo, he was then named Samuel Bileaiyebawu kogbe, sugbon mo mo wipe MO TI TORO RE LODO OLORUN.
Which means 'if you prefer to live in this world, then you are welcome, but I know I SPECIALLY REQUESTED YOU FROM GOD, Shortly pronounced as Samuel Bilewu. The name of a person surly bends someone to how they see life, and explains what condition they were born, which is resounding in the name bearer's mind. We can see this in many parts of life, including the holy book.
The founder's faith from birth was already defined by God, as we can say now, seeing the full manifestation of his time on earth.
To fulfill his promise, we see his father.
sending him to a Methodist catechist to lead him on the part as promised, but after several occasions with two other reverend fathers of the Methodist faith, the founder, as a boy from the age of seven to about fifteen, was placed on the missionary line, before he stopped missionary catechism and joined his father as a proficient carpenter (section 13).
The founder lost his father in June 1939, and continued to do his carpentry until December 1946, when he decided to stop carpentry and become a full-time ebony trader, which meant he had to go to the forest in search of ebony. He continued to do this business until May 1947.
As usual, he indicated his dedication to prayer and always had his Bible wherever he was going (section 14,15)
We must understand that all things work for good for those that are in Christ Jesus (Romans 8: 30) , everything we go through in life as believers, followers of Christ's will, is for our good. Here we understand now that the founders went through a lot of hard and unfavorable moments growing up to His call's fulfillment, although God still assuredly used everything for his favor in the end.