Chapter 6: Injunctions

We will take a look at some injunctions in the Celestial church of Christ as given by the HolySpirit. One thing we confirm in the celestial church is that everything in the church was given by prophesy through trance or direct prophesy, not the coming together of elders or the sole reasoning of the founder, but by the Holy Spirit using members as prophets to deliver injunctions. Also the founder was shown visions and prophesied some of the church injunctions as-well.

**To Found a New Church:**
After 5 days of receiving the Divine Order on 29th September 1947, as they were gathered together early in the morning, when word came to founder that the Divine Commission he was given was to found a New Church and that it should start in his house(section 77). We understand here that from the time of May 1947 when the founder heard the voice of Luli, he spent three months in the forest, which was May, June and July. We see from August and till September the founder was not looking to form a church on his ability or his own will, he waited for an order. We can see different types of order that is divine (from God) in the scriptures with various scenarios, from Abraham down to the apostles' ministries. It could be a voice, or dream, like Peter to Cornelius or Philip to the eunuch in the book of acts(Acts8). The divine Commission to start a church five days after the order, was God letting the founder know that He was going to start His church through him in his house. We go on to see in section 78, as the founder explained that same day, while alone in a room, he heard a voice which we know by now to be the Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit telling him to get a short piece of wood and put it down somewhere as 'He, Christ wished to make a covenant with him and he was going to be be-throned as as bride of Christ. Afterwards, the founder described seeing a hand indicating the cross sign. The founder was also instructed to use the cut of the stem of a leaf with purple ink to make a sign of a cross in remembrance of Christ and he was told ' This is the symbol of the covenant between you and Me'. We understand that Christ's brides are the church(Ephesians5:22,23). The founder made a sign of the cross with purple ink. This is just like a signature. The purple color indicates royalty as the founder, like we celestials have been made as bride of Christ the King of kings, we become the royal priesthood(1Peter2:9). From that point we understand that the great commission was sealed with a covenant between Jesus and the founder, manifesting the church through the founder.

**Candleholder:**
It was prophesied that we should worship with seven candles on an altar and the prophet also took a piece of wood and drew out the shape of the candle holder.(section 81)
Here we see the Word of God given to us in our service. The book of revelation mentions the seven spirits of God, the seven lamps standing infront of the throne.
(Revelation4). In Celestial church of Christ; the word 'celestial' means heavenly or anything that is above. The church, by grace given to the world, is a church from heaven above. This will mean all our services in the church are heavenly and, as the founder was told by Jesus Our Lord Christ that all the celestial services are acceptable to God. Unlike other denominations, we see a special reference to our service being heavenly. Whenever the service starts, we as celestial are taken up in spirit, we are no longer on earth but in heaven. That's why our conduct and behavior in the church must be in all humility. We are actually always in the presence of the seven lamps standing in front of the Altar of heaven above with the four and twenty elders worshiping(Revelation 4,5). This is an almost unbelievable grace. In the presence of God is healing, deliverance, blessing , glory and every possibility with Christ sitting on his right hand. The altar in the celestial church mostly has a symbol of the cross or the body of Jesus on the cross, whether it be 3 or 7 candles, there is no confusion atall because they all represent thesame presence of God. The body on the cross at the center of the altar represents the lamb that was slain in Revelation 5. This means Jesus our Lord. In every celestial service, the body of Jesus on the cross is the sacrifice we offer as celestial. This is a major point we sometimes miss as celestial. Sometimes we see the use of animals for spiritual work for supposed new members, which is still very contrary to the HolyBible(Hebrew9). Jesus is the sacrifice. Every celestial must have full knowledge of this. This is where victory and blessing are. He is our righteousness and intercessor. If Jesus had been offered once and for all, then we should not offer animals or use any blood sacrifice in place of deliverance as in the Old Testament in a church of Christ. The service from start to finish centers on Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

**The Collection Pouch - Pajaspa **
The description and name of the collection box was given through prophesy. Also, instructed is a candle to be lit is on the pouch during collection. Everything we bring and do in celestial must be in Jesus Christ, even our contribution, and this is expressed to us in our services strongly, even physically expressed. Unlike other denominations who just buy bags or use something else for their collections, we in celestial are guided by the spirit to use Christ, the lit candle represents Him and our offerings are through Him to God, the only acceptable spirit to God.

**Call to Worship:**
It was indicated through prophesy how in heaven a pot of incense was being swung, accompanied by hymn 2 of the celestial hymn book. Afterwards, the same prophet gave the song to follow hymn 3, which we sing when we kneel down after the lighting of candles.
The message added to the church was to build a small box (MATTAH) under the 7 candle altar, a cross and a stick under the altar. After having removed our shoes and wearing our sutana, we were instructed to remove the whole candle from the Mattah and lit them one by one on the altar in position, whole heartedly singing the songs hymn 2 and then hymn 3, kneeling down on our knees and bowing down to worship with our forehead touching the ground, tho bowing down of head came much later. We are to draw near to God, forgetting all about this world and in readiness to commune with God. As celestial, the beginning of every service, also known as a call to worship, is the most vital part. From here, the presence of our Lord Jesus is exalted and we are totally submissive to Him with our actions and testimony of our mouth(Mathew10:22).
This should never be taken for granted as a celestial; it is a thing only obtainable by the grace of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. After this process in the service, we go on to prayers. It's only understandable that Jesus is who we must submit to completely first before we can offer prayers, because He is the one doing intercession for us as saints. As a celestial church, we must mention the use of incense whenever a call to worship is made. As prophesied, we see this in heaven above.

**Ringing of Bell**
This came to the founder in a trance where he saw a space house with no solid walls or roof, some people being on the upper floor and we were on the lower floor, both floors not being solid but suspended in space and real nonetheless (section85), as the bell rang three times and both those on the upper floor and lower floor bowed their heads saying Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God of Host. This was done three times, the bell rang three times and we all bowed our heads three times and afterwards the service commenced in the trance. This formed part of our service of worship in the Celestial Church of Christ. Three times signifying complete devotion, to a lesser degree than seven, the number three represents completeness also. We bow three times, simply saying it wasn't a mistake but it's intentional. When you do an action once it could be an error or it means less, but when it's done twice, then thrice it signifies intent. We intentionally say that Jesus is our Lord. We intentionally receive God's Holiness by testifying of His holiness by saying Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God of the Host three times. We see this worship in revelation 4 and revelation 5.

**Watch night Service**
In a revelation to one of the prophets, we were given a song which Jesus Christ Himself sang in gethsemane shortly before the cross. He actually sang the song kneeling and with his forehead touching the ground at gethsemane when he brought his disciples to watch while he prayed. In the song, He seeks to draw them into His prayer of worship of the Lord God even though they have fallen asleep. This was the only song Jesus sang in the garden of gethsemane that night(section88). This was given to the church by grace revealed to us in the Celestial church to be done every first Thursday of each month. Other songs were also given to us subsequently for the service. As reveled for us here by grace, we have Jesus particular worship in His last moments leading to the cross, this will mean a perfect worship because Jesus was the perfect man on earth. As a church, as His bride, we are given this powerful grace to reach our God. No one knows God like Jesus, whatever we are given in celestial is powerful and of great use to our spirit that's why Jesus gave us.