Chapter 3

*Louis' POV*

"Anna ?" said an unfamiliar voice.

"Jimmy ?" she said.

"Anna !" he exclaimed as he carried Anna and spin her around.

I clenched my fist and my face turned dark red. Not the blushing red but the angry red. Yes, you could say I'm jealous but I like Anna very much.He finally put her down.

"Louis this is Jimmy. Jimmy this is Louis." She introduced us to each other. "We haven't seen each other since we were kids. I've missed him so much."

"So, are you like boyfriend and girlfriend ?" I asked them. I hope they would say no. Please say No. Please say no.

"No !" Jimmy protested.

"He's my cousin. That's what you were thinking ?" Anna asked.

"No. Just clearing things up." I lied.

"So, How about we go to McDonald's ? Louis, would you care to join ?" He offered.

"No thanks. I've got a really big stomach ache and I need a salad now. Thanks for the offer anyway." I replied. I didn't want to because I like spending time with Anna alone.

"But Louis, what will you drive ? And it looks like its about to rain." Anna said looking worried.

"Don't worry. I'll find a taxi. Go on and have fun." I said.

"Thank you Louis." She thanked as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed to the car of her cousin.

I blushed and waved goodbye as she got in the car.

I called out a taxi and went inside. I told the taxi driver where I want to go. He nodded and started the taxi.

The weirdest thing I noticed today was that everybody didn't notice me. Nobody came to me and asked for an autograph or something. Maybe it's just luck.

Even though Anna was just gone 13 minutes ago I already miss her.

I remember when she hugged me at the ferris wheel and helped her over come her fear.

And when we rode the roller coaster. I really was scared at that ride. But the ferris wheel, was the ride that Anna WAS afraid of. I'm really proud of her.

"We're here." the taxi driver announced.

"Oh, here's the payment." I said handing him the money.

I got out if the cab and opened the door of the flat. Harry didn't lock it. What if a robber would come in ? Anyway that's Liam responsibility. I went inside and noticed that the house was quiet.

Until Niall went down the stairs and asked me "How's it going ?"

"Just great..." I replied looking depressed.

"C'mon talk to the little leprechaun." he said as he sat at the couch and gesturing for me to join him.

"Well, it's that I had an amazing day with Anna but her cousin saw her at the carnival and wanted us to join him going to McDonald." I explained and sat down with him.

"What's wrong about going to McDonald's ?" he asked sounding a bit hurt.

Niall just loves food. He builds a shrine in his room for food. He's crazy but that's why I love this leprechaun.

"No, there's nothing wrong with McDonald's." I said and Niall was relieved. "It's just that I want to stay with Anna alone."

"Just flirt with her, dude. She would get more attracted to you. Just be cheesy." he advised.

Well, I'm not good with flirting. I really need advise for that. I should go to ... Master Flirt.

"Thanks Niall. I should better go to Master Flirt." I said. I went upstairs and knocked on Harry's bedroom. "HARRY !! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!"

Harry really is Master Flirt. He just takes random chicks at the flat and do things with them. But not just ordinary things, I mean the 'THINGS'.

He opened the door half-naked and random girls went out of the door.

"Harry, you gotta stop doing that to girls."

"I just think they can't resist this." he pointed out to his body.

"Harry I need your help. It's about .... Flirting."

"FINALLY!" He exclaimed and he pulled me to his room.

He closed the lights and lighted up some candles. And the candles were surrounding me. This is ... Scary.

"You frighten me Harry." I said and he just rolled his eyes at me.

"As a master of flirting. This is the tradition of my ancestors, If someone wants to know about flirting."

"Tradition ? How do you know about this stuff ?"

"That's a secret. Anyway, flirting is a thing that men and women-"

"I don't want to learn what it means. I want to learn how to do it."

"Oh, okay. Just say something like: Hey there beautiful, did you take a bath with rainbows and sunshine ? Or Is your dad a thief. ? Cause he stole all the stars and put them in your eyes."

"I'll stay up all night and take note of the things I have to say tomorrow. Thanks Harry." I said and I ran outside of his bedroom.

I went to my bedroom and I took out my notebook and pen. This is going to be a long night.

--------------------------------------

Sorry it's short.

I slept at 1:00 am just to make this.

I know it's a boring chapter but I can't help it. I was tired.

Okay cut to the chase.

Who wants to become a character in this story ?

Comment. If you want. Just tell me your name and tell me about yourselves.

I need 2 people

Keep reading guys.