Chapter 6

*Anna's POV*

"I love you too." I replied.

Well that escalated quickly.

Louis stood there in front of me and once again he looked in to my eyes.

Why does he always do that ? It was annoying yet cute at the same time.

I realized that people were taking pictures of us. Which caused me to blush madly. But still Louis was looking at me.

"Louis ?" I waved my hand at his face.

"Yeah ?"

"Everybody's looking."

"Don't mind them."

"Listen Louis, we need to go home. Right now."

"Why ?"

"Thats none of your business."

"C'mon, we're technically together now. So you can tell me anything."

I can't tell him that we were planning of making a band. He'll just spread it to the world. Well, were together now. I think...

"Promise you won't tell anyone."

"Anything for you love."

"Well, we decided to make a band. And ... Rehearse so we can post it on YouTube or something. But I guess its just stupid."

"No. It's not stupid. Anna, live your life. You need to follow what you strive for and never give up."

Wow, that was corny and sweet at the same time. God, I never even wanted to be in a band. I just want to be a DJ, like Beca from Pitch Perfect.

"Thanks Louis, I appreciate what you just said."

"So, can I see ?"

"See what ?"

"See you guys play."

"Umm. Give me a minute."

I went to my friends and asked them if it was okay. They nodded their heads in agreement. I went back to Louis.

"Sure. I guess it would be fun to have a guest."

Well, you could say I was nervous. I mean, I just got the guy. And he's probably still a stranger but there is this one thing that Louis makes me go crazy about.

My friends, Louis and I walked home together. It's funny because Claire keeps asking him if they knew each other before and I was talking with Angelica and Nicole.

We finally reached my house. We went to the garage and we prepared all the instruments, the lights (because it's getting dark) and last but not the least, our outfits.

Louis clapped his hands in the air and I rolled my eyes at him.

"We haven't even started and you're clapping your hands."

"Sorry, just warming up my clap."

"So we're going to sing... Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen." clearly, I was blushing its because I'm in the middle. Which sucks. I started strumming my guitar. Well, here it goes.

Claire :

I threw a wish in the well,

Don't ask me, I'll never tell

I looked to you as it fell,

And now you're in my way

I'd trade my soul for a wish,

Pennies and dimes for a kiss

I wasn't looking for this,

But now you're in my way