IMPORTANT A/N!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry about the long waiting period for Updates, I truly am, but I'd just like to let you all know that a new chapter will be published before the end of the year. I actually already have about half of it done.

It's not going to be a chapter about the first episode but more of a filler until I can get around to thinking of a good idea for the Darkness Rising episodes and what I want Lightning Bolt to be doing. I've also been thinking about maybe changing Lightning Bolt's name, so please tell me what you think about that.

Do I change Lightning Bolt's name? Or do I keep it as Lightning Bolt?

I'd also like to notify you all about my recent health. Back in July, I woke up with a pain in my left side down in the area where you'd find an appendix. I was able to deal with it for a week, then it moved up towards my left rib area. Half way through the second week, it would feel like something was crushing my left lung whenever I'd roll onto my right side to sleep. 

On August 2nd, my mum took me to the hospital, where it was discovered I had fluid around my left lung, so I had to stay the night. On August 3rd, they put a drain through my back and into my chest to drain the fluids. By 1:45am that night, the drain was taken out, and I was able to go home at 5pm on August 4th.

I still have to do follow-up appointments at the Hospital; in fact, one was scheduled for the 5th of this month, but my mum decided to reschedule it since I still need to get a blood test & X-Ray on my chest done.

We are all still very confused about what caused this to happen to me, and until we find out, I have a feeling I will be going to a lot of appointments.

ANYWAY! I hope you all look forward to the up coming chapter, and to be honest, you might find it kind of surprising.

Until next time, everyone, bye!

P.S: This Note Will Most Likely Be Deleted When The New Chapters Published.