CH21: Athena Gardens

Jennie POV

(4:00PM - Saturday)

The sun is finally settling down. You can see here on the top of Olympus the whole Gyeongnam-do City. In a few hours, the night will come and we're running out of time.

The Athena Garden is the third executive villages on Olympus. The only thing I know is only the rich and fortunate people are the only one who can afford buying houses here specially the Hercules. My brother has a plan to buy here, but too bad since I'm the only one who will live.

Beside the Athena Garden, i noticed that there is a supermarket. An expensive looking store because they only sell imported good ones.

"Do they have CR there?" I asked Irene.

"I think so. Why? You'll gonna do the number 1?"

"Kinda? Its okay on the grass too but you have to cover me."

"Girl really?! You're not a kid anymore. Lis, Jisoo? Jennie needs to pee. Lets check the supermarket if its clear?"

Surprisingly, Lisa agreed. I thought she will gonna complain. We entered the supermarket and used their employee restroom. No traces of people and damages on the goods. It only means that people are hurried to leave. They don't even think to buy some food stocks.

"This store is only for rich right?" Chaeng asked while we're in a cubicle.

"Yes, they only sell imported stuffs. Can we get some chocolates?"

"Of course Jen. No one will arrest us."

Chaeng and I? Its our first time to talk. I mean just the two of us. Its pretty awkward when Jisoo is with us since Jisoo is close to me.

"Chae? I know that you don't like me, but me and Jisoo are just friends. You know that we're childhood friends right." I explained calmly to Chaeng.

When Jisoo and Chaeng are still together before, we don't have any closure. It feels like Chae eyes are always on Jisoo and me. I know that she's jealous because of the closeness that we have.

As of now, i know that she miss Jisoo. I can still see in her eyes that she still loves that jerk.

"Jen? Who told you that i don't like you? I know that we're not close but it doesn't mean that i hate you. When Jisoo and I are together, she loves you as a friend and i accepted it. Though there are times that i feel jealous because she really cares for you. But its all in the past, don't worry. Im not jealous anymore. We're not together anymore and i don't have the rights."

"But you still love her?" I asked Chaeng when we got out the cubicle.

"She cheated on me, Jennie. She replaced me with the other girls and i cant forgive her." Chaeng bitterly said.

Once we got out on the comfort room, i noticed that Irene and Jisoo are packing something on their bag. I'm pretty sure that they snatched some foods. I also took some breads with me and hurriedly slammed it on my bagpack.

We started to walk and it seems like we're all worn out of energy. My feet are sore, goodthing that i wore a rubbershoes.

"Who wants some chocolates?" Irene asked.

"You took that before? You have some dark chocolates with you?" I asked her.

"Yes and its on my pocket. I know that its your favorite." then she handed me a Madécasse Pure Dark Heirloom Chocolate Bar.

"Thanks girlfriend! You're the best. Im just hungry you know." I whispered on Irene.

"Aren't you full on what i ordered lately?" Lisa butted in.

"I did. But its been awhile. The food that i ate already moved on. So is it okay if you move-on too?"

I walked passed on her and walked with Jisoo. I left Irene, Chaeng and Lisa. I still cant forget what she told me lately.

Im still bitter and i want to show her that i'm mad!

"Dark chocolates for happiness. Stop frowning, you look like a shit." I said teasingly to Jisoo.

"I'm not frowning. Im just tired."

"Tired or just being problematic on your lovelife? Yah! Kim Jisoo, if you still love Park Chaeyoung why do you kept on showing that you hate her?? We dont even know if this is our last day on Earth. Will you keep on pretending?"

"Coming from a girl who's No romantic relationship since birth. Why don't you just make me as your girlfriend? Im smart, rich and i have a beautiful genes. What are you looking for? Oh right, you're looking for Ms.Perfect.

"Shut up Jisoo."

"Why your mandu cheeks are red? Its true right? You're eyes are only for Lisa Manoban."

"Stop it. Don't make an issue. You know how my blood boils on that duck."

"Jennie, the whole campus knows the attraction that you have for each other. Only you and Lisa doesn't know that."

"Yuck! Attraction? Maybe its repulsion. Attraction my ass."

"The two of you are the smartest but i think the two of you are also the stupidest and naivest when it comes on love. Both of you are fucking in-denial."

"Shut your mouth Jisoo. Did you heard what she said lately?"

"Jennie, stop believing on Lisa's joke. I know her since our childhood. Even tho she has a girlfriend, i know that she's attracted to you."

I held her arms to repeat what she said.

"Huh?? Lisa..... has a girlfriend?"

"What? Did i told you that? I said she's attracted to you even though you're deaf as fuck!" Jisoo said while smiling.

Lisa had a girlfriend? But i didnt heard any news about her having a girlfriend??

Well, as if she needs to inform me about her lovelife. Way back then, i like Lisa because she's smart. But then i saw her evil side.

I rather choose being a single old hag than to be her girlfriend.

-
Manifesting that buddha will give me strength to publish more ud😀