CH9: Not Safe

Jennie POV
(10:00 AM-Saturday)

We stay quiet for what Lisa said about the guard. It only means that we're not safe here anymore. The students here has a big percentage that they have been bitten by now.

Irene stayed still in her laptop. Chaeng was crying beside Lisa. While me and Jisoo choose to be quiet, to think of the strategies or plans that we might do.

"Guys, I just received some news that there are safe places outside the city. There are cities who's not infected. We just have to wait a little bit longer for help." Irene said.

Lisa got up and started to open up the softdrinks and pizza. "Guys, lets eat. We have work to do after this."

"What's your plan?" I asked her while eating the pizza.

Maybe there is a Zombie Apocalypse now but i cant change the fact that I'm starving already. My stomach was my priority this time.

"I know that some of the students are leaving foods in their rooms. We will open their rooms to look for foods, water, clothes, beddings and pillows. We also know that there are threats outside, so be quiet as much as possible. Let us stick together for the mean time. I know we hate each other, but we have to deal with it."

"I'll stay here Lisa. I'm still trying to contact anyone to rescue us. I'll wait for the call of Uncle. He is the best choice here." suggest Irene.

Lisa just nodded. "You know the drill, lock the door."

"Jisoo? you and Chaeng are assign in 4th and 5th floor. Me and Jennie will take care of the rest. Let's meet here." Lisa said then pulled me downstairs.

We went in the 1st floor and started to rummaged the cabinets. Lisa is right, there are many stocks here.

"Do we need flashlight?" I asked Lisa because i saw some flashlights on the drawer.

"I'm not sure if we will stay here for the rest of the night. Flashlights will be useful especially when its blackout." Lisa said while grabbing the canned goods.

"How about this?" I asked her while wearing the cowboy hat, just like Carl in walking dead.

Lisa approached me and snatched the hat. I thought she'll be mad at me, but she didn't. Because she's the one who wears it.

"It looks good on me."

"Hello! Finders keepers! Its mine!" Me attempting to grab the hat but Lisa is much taller than me so I cant reach it.

"I am your President, you should do everything that I ask."

"Are you born to make me suffer, Lisa Manoban?" i asked her.

"Why do you always call me Lisa? Everyone call me Lis."

"Do you want me to call you Lis? It sounds parasite if you will ask me."

"Lis is also a human's name. Why are you always bringing up this subject? Are you really desperate for a kiss?" said Lisa seriously while approaching me.

"What? No! I didn't wish to give my first kiss on you." I answered her while stepping backwards but i bumped on the cabinet.

"First kiss? So you don't have a first kiss at all? Right, who would have a crush on a garbage like you." She said then holds up my chin.

This time she removed the hat and intentionally stick her forehead on mine. My eyes transferred from her doe eyes down to her plump lips. I wonder how would those pair of plump lips would feel like.

Before i think of anything else, Lisa blocked my face with a hat.

"If you want me to kiss you, you can just ask Jennie." She said while putting the canned goods on the empty bag.

"I'd rather choose to be a Zombie that to ask you for a kiss."

"As I have said, you can just ask. I am very much willing to be your first kiss."

I rolled my eyes on her and continued to packed the foods in the bag. Me and Lisa also checked the other rooms to get bed foams and pillows in case we spent our night here. But both of us remained quiet as if we crossed a boundary who shouldn't be crossed.

-
LimarioAndJennie
the following chapters are dedicated to you since you want longer updates. Hahahahahaha