𓆩♡𓆪 international friends

THE OLDER SISTER ➽ SELENA GOMEZ

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ THE YEAR THEY MET ── 2015·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ── strangers to friends to siblings·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ── Selina / The Sisters ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ JUST THEIR THINGS — FaceTiming

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ── strangers to friends to siblings
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ── Selina / The Sisters
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ JUST THEIR THINGS — FaceTiming. holding hands whenever they're together. going live. doing song covers. gossiping. going out on dates.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ RELATIONSHIP ── Selena Gomez and Aurora met during an away show in the US, and since then have became inseparable. Funny enough, Selena was the first one to talk to Aurora, even though Selena herself stated that she was afraid to talk to her as she was a big fan. Because of Selena's courage, the two became friends, and not only that, she was Aurora's first international friend. Selena and Aurora have progressed their friendship massively thoughtout the eight years that they've known each other. Going from being really awkward around each other to becoming each other's sister is a big character development and the two have become inseparable. They are each others best friend, platonic soulmate and sisters. They will do everything and anything together and for each other and have always proven to the world that they are the best of friends.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ POPULARITY RANKING ── 7/10
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ON-SCREEN INTERACTIONS ── 8.5/10

THE FUNNY UNCLE ➽ OLLIE KENDAL

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ THE YEAR THEY MET ── 2017·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ── strangers to interviewees to friends to funny uncle·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ── Karollie / The Funny Uncle & Niece·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ JUST THEIR THINGS — laughing at his jokes

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ── strangers to interviewees to friends to funny uncle
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ── Karollie / The Funny Uncle & Niece
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ JUST THEIR THINGS — laughing at his jokes. calling him uncle. him teasing her about everything and anything. doing the most stupidest thing ever.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ RELATIONSHIP ── Aurora met Ollie during her promotions for her "Lonely Ones" album, which she has been promoting in England for a change of scenery. There, Aurora was called by the Korean Englishman producer, asking for an interview. She couldn't say no because she absolutely adored watching their YouTube channel, and the rest is history. Ollie is the funny uncle that Aurora never had — they have a very good relationship. They are always laughing, joking and annoying each other with the simple things. They are so random that fans absolutely love watching these two crackheads and see what kind of shit they have come up with.