𓆩♡𓆪 soompi (21.04.2021)

Aurora releases news that shocks the fandom into two different sides!April 21, 2021

April 21, 2021

Being in the industry for seven years, Aurora has learned to use her platform for good measures and learned how to private her life as much as possible.

With her shocking news about becoming a young mother after giving brith to her daughter in 2019, to shocking the fandom the father of the baby was Park Hyung-Sik, to breaking up with and co-parenting, her fandom believed that there was no way she will come out with more shocking news.

But she proved them wrong!

Aurora shocks the nation by randomly posting a handwritten letter on her social media that stated that she wants to come out with something that she has been hiding for a long time, and that she doesn't want to keep anything from her fans.

Aurora came out as bisexual.

With her letter, and coming out story, her fandom is now torn apart with fans supporting her, and other fans worried that she will lose her popularity.

However, Aurora does not fear about anything and has come back even stronger, with greater success and fame.

COMMENTS;

username: WE LOVE A BI QUEEN!

username: I'm so proud of her! It's so hard coming out within the industry but she did it!

username: she's fucked. there is no way that she will survive this industry now.

username: proud Aurora stan! can't believe that she came out to us! I'm so happy and proud of her!

—> add your own comment here

load more comments