𓆩♡𓆪 dating history

THE PUPPY LOVE ➽ KIM JA-JOON

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ THE YEAR THEY MET ; 2011·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ; strangers to classmates to friends to lovers to friends·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ HOW LONG HAVE THEY DATED? ; October 2011 — February 2012·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ; Seojoon·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ J...

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ; strangers to classmates to friends to lovers to friends
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ HOW LONG HAVE THEY DATED? ; October 2011 — February 2012
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ; Seojoon
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ JUST THEIR THINGS ; helping each other out with their homework. going out on cute dates. holding hands. kisses on the cheeks.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ RELATIONSHIP ; Ha-Joon was a new classmate of the school, and became friends with some students that Aurora was mutually friends with. They got to know each other through them and through many hours spend together, the pair went from friends to lovers, as sparks flew between the pair. Aurora and Ha-Joon were a cute young couple who believed that they knew what love was, however, after dating for so many months, they decided to break it off because they were better off as friends. The pair are still in contact till this day, but have gone in two separate ways.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ POPULARITY RANKING ; 0/10
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ON-SCREEN INTERACTIONS ; 0/10

THE FIRST GIRLFRIEND ➽ KIM BONG-CHA

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ THE YEAR THEY MET ; 2011·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ; strangers to classmates to friends to lovers to strangers·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ HOW LONG HAVE THEY DATED? ; December 2012 — September 2013·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ; BangAh·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰...

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ; strangers to classmates to friends to lovers to strangers
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ HOW LONG HAVE THEY DATED? ; December 2012 — September 2013
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ; BangAh
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ JUST THEIR THINGS ; doing homework together. watching movies together. going out for walks in the park. kisses on the forehead. cute date ideas. photography.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ RELATIONSHIP ; The pair met because they were in the same class, and were in the same friend group in high school. They were friends for the longest time, however, after her breakup with Ha-Joon, the pair ended up spending a lot more time together, where the pair eventually ended up together, becoming Aurora's first female relationship. The pair were very close, and loved to show their love for one another in the most cutest ways possible, and were always down for a good laugh. They were always together and were basically inseparable, but after some time, things just suddenly went downhill, and they broke things off. The pair haven't talked ever since the break up.