Don't touch my ears! 3.12

The middle-aged man who had been waiting in the box for a long time did not do anything after seeing the others being dragged in. Until he saw the pair of rabbit ears, his eyes lit up.

"Fifth Master, the rabbit is caught for you." Shan Quan's face was filled with relief. He could finally let go of the nightmare of two years and thank Mo Zhiyang for the nightmare.

The fifth master stood up and walked to the side. When he saw the boy lying on the ground, he had those rabbit ears that he had longed for. A satisfied smile appeared on his fat face: "Very good, take the money and get out."

"Yes, Fifth Master!" Shan Quan relaxed and walked to the door in two steps. Just as he was about to open the door, he was kicked from the outside through the door.

Fifth Master squatted down and was about to touch Mo Zhiyang's ears when he heard a heavy bang. He looked up and saw a tall man rushing in. He frowned and shouted: "Get out!"

Seeing the person on the ground, Tan Zong felt as if he had been stabbed hard. Just as he was chasing after him, he suddenly received an anonymous message saying where he was. When he rushed over, he saw the little rabbit being dragged into the room like a corpse.

Tan Zong didn't say anything. He took two steps forward and punched the person down. After letting out some of his anger, he bent down and picked up the little rabbit on the ground: "Why, why is he covered with injuries?"

He knew this man, and he seemed to be Mo Zhiyang's man. Seeing this, Shan Quan covered his painful shoulder and wanted to sneak out, but he happened to bump into two bodyguards who were rushing over.

"If anyone from this KTV walks out, all of you will die." Tan Zong really wanted to beat the two people to death on the spot, but he couldn't because Yangyang was injured.

Press the person down first, wait for Yangyang to wake up and ask them to deal with it, then rush out of the private room with the person in his arms. He must first see a doctor.

"Are you tired of living? Do you know who I am?" Fifth Master finally came to his senses, stood up with his fat body, and covered his left cheek that was hurt by the man just now.

He was beaten so hard that two teeth fell out, and blood and water mixed with the teeth were spat out: "Bah, believe it or not, I will kill you all!"

The two bodyguards who rushed in looked at each other. In this case, they had never heard such arrogant words since they entered the Sun family.

Ignoring his screams, he randomly found a piece of cloth, stuffed the person's mouth, and dragged him away.

Instead of going to the hospital, he decided to go back to the Sun family and called the housekeeper to call the personal doctor.

"Yangyang, Yangyang, can you hear me?" Tan Zong was in the car and kept trying to talk to him, but Yangyang seemed to be unconscious now and did not respond except humming a few words.

Tan Zong's whole body was tense. He was afraid that something might happen to him, so he could only hug him without daring to exert any force. He kept urging the driver to go faster, and tried to talk to Yangyang again: "Why are you so hot? Yangyang, why is your face so red?"

"Hmm~" Mo Zhiyang heard a buzzing in his ears, and he couldn't hear it clearly, but the voice was very familiar, and the taste and temperature were also very familiar, so he couldn't help but lean into the person's arms.

After arriving at the manor, the private doctor was already waiting for him to do a full body examination: "It's nothing serious, but his estrus was stimulated by drugs, so..."