ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.3

"You, what are you doing?" Bai Rong covered his left cheek, that slap was so hard that his head was still buzzing.

The man in the red T-shirt raised his fist and hit him on the abdomen: "Hit you!"

After saying that, several other people came up with three punches and two kicks. They just avoided the face in a tacit understanding and used it on other parts of the body, but they didn't go too far and there was no actual harm.

After the beating, several people walked away arrogantly, leaving Bai Rong alone in the toilet.

He gritted his teeth and stood up, holding on to the wall: "Damn, what's going on? Why did they suddenly start fighting me?"

He obviously gave them money. So, was he slapped?

Bai Rong looked down at the injuries on his body, there were no traces, then he touched his cheek, which was so swollen from the slap.

With a sweet taste in his mouth, after thinking about it, he still couldn't waste this opportunity, whether it was a fake show or a real one, he could only endure the physical pain and limped to find his Brother Xiao.

There were no classes until the afternoon of the next day. Mo Zhiyang returned to school. This time it was cultural class, and he was confident that he could stay up without sleeping.

As soon as he sat down and before his butt was warmed up, he saw Xiao Yi coming angrily with his little bitch with a scared face.

"Mo Zhiyang, what do you mean?" Xiao Yi slapped the table with a heavy sound, and the double table shook.

"Hey, what do you mean?" Mo Zhiyang wrinkled his little face, looked at the two people inexplicably, and focused on the person behind him: "Oh, why did you lead a pig out?"

Sure enough, as soon as these words came out, Bai Rong burst into tears, falling down like broken beads, and started sobbing: "Brother Xiao, wuwuwu~~"

"Don't be afraid." This cry brought out Xiao Yi's desire for protection, and he protected the person behind him: "Mo Zhiyang, what do you mean?"

"No, you are clueless and just say what I mean out of nowhere. How do I know what you mean? If I knew what you mean, I wouldn't ask you what you mean!"

This string of tongue twisters confused everyone else for a moment.

At this time, students gradually came into the classroom. Seeing these two people again, they were very surprised. Why did this pair always come to this class to find trouble for an undifferentiated loser?

With sharp eyes, Bai Rong saw a man walking in. He had a tuft of white hair highlighted and recognized him instantly. He wanted to curse, but when he saw Xiao Yi next to him, he pretended to be aggrieved and hid behind him. "Brother Xiao, the one with highlighted hair, they beat me!"

"Who?" Xiao Yi scanned the classroom and found four or five people talking together. One of them did have white hair: "Come here!"

Such an imperative tone makes people very dissatisfied, but beta, as an ordinary person, cannot be like alpha.

Jiang Xiao walked over obediently, but his expression couldn't hide his disdain. He walked up to him and put his hands in his pockets: "Dear Master Xiao, what's going on?"

"Did you hit Ah Rong?" This expression angered Xiao Yi, and his tone became extremely bad.

Bai Rong hid behind him. According to his arrangement, these people would testify against Mo Zhiyang's instigation. An undifferentiated waste would be expelled if he was caught bullying the omega.