The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.11

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.11

"Senior brother still cares about me the most. I want a hug." Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand towards him. Anyway, he would be jealous if he said he was happy with pastries. He couldn't deceive him by saying he was happy, so he might as well praise him.

Praise first, then act coquettishly, coaxing the man to be the first.

Seeing him like this, his heart softened. He still remembered being jealous, so he walked over with the food box: "If I don't care about you, then who should I care about? You are the only one who makes me dream."

Yes, yes, you are right, Mo Zhiyang smiled and nodded, but he always glanced at the food box from the corner of his eye: "Senior brother is the best to me, I like him the most."

Jiang Henian didn't know the little thoughts hidden in the sweet words, so he still collected some interest and put the food box on the quilt: "You haven't eaten the cake yet, but your mouth feels so sweet. Let me try it."

As he spoke, he leaned over, lifted his chin and kissed him, tasting his lips and tongue before letting go with satisfaction: "Yangyang is indeed the sweetest."

"Why are senior brother here?" While Mo Zhiyang was talking to him to divert his attention, he reached out and opened the lid of the food box. Inside were three kinds of pastries: lotus cakes, sugar ears and aiwowo.

Mo Zhiyang was greedy at the sight of food. He picked up a candy ear and started eating without caring about himself in bed.

Seeing that he liked it, Jiang Henian was also happy and stretched out his hand to rub the top of his head: "Yangyang, eat more and be full." Only by feeding him can he feed himself.

Unaware of his thoughts, Mo Zhiyang ate happily. After a while, the three plates of pastries, which were originally small in weight, bottomed out: "It's gone."

"It's night, don't eat too much." Jiang Henian smiled softly and bent down slightly to look at him: If you eat too much, it will be bad if you vomit.

This smile made Mo Zhiyang's goosebumps rise. He always felt a little strange, so he had to send the person away quickly, otherwise something would happen: "Senior Brother, why are you still here? What to do if we're discovered?"

This move was very cruel to kill a donkey, but Jiang Henian was not a donkey, but a horse, or a big stallion, so he ignored his words and sat by the bed: "Yangyang is scared?"

"I'm just afraid that senior brother will be discovered." Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand and grabbed his sleeve: "Senior brother, please go back quickly. Head Qingyang will be here these days."

After being reborn in two lives, Jiang Henian was reborn with memories of martial arts. He was familiar with every corner of Wulin Manor, so he could come and go like this unscrupulously.

He ignored his words, sat on the edge of the bed, stretched out his hand to rub his belly and said with a smile: "Yangyang, if you eat too much, will you feel full?"

"No way." Mo Zhiyang shook his head. How could he survive with just that little thing? He could only eat five bowls of rice.

Jiang Henian seemed to have heard nothing and said to him: "Yangyang just ate so much, and now he's afraid he won't be able to digest it if he sleeps. Why don't we digest it together?"

Little brother is something wrong with you?!

Mo Zhiyang was forced to fall on the bed, and then he realized: This guy is just greedy for his body, he is despicable!