40

Aria's pov-

Why this meeting is not coming to an end?
I have brought my big baby with me what he might be doing in my office?

It's been an hour and I miss him now, I wanna see him so badly.

"Ms. Jenner.. is it alright now?" Oh yes back to meeting.

"Yes alright.. Anything else left?"

"Boss this-"

"Whatever it is we'll do it tomorrow, it's too late now, everyone leave for your home"

"Meeting dismissed"

I said in one breathe, got up and ran to my office. I miss my baby, it's too late for our date too, coz of me we missed our date.

I opened the door and spotted him sitting on my chair. If I was not in love with this man I would've fought with him like I did back then, it was fun though.

I came close to him and saw his eyes were closed and I can hear little snores, he is sleeping so peacefully while having a cute pout on his lips which looks soo adorable, he is adorable.

Lemme take a snap.

I clicked his pictures. Yes my collection of his unseen pictures.

I again saw his face and left my phone on table. I got closer to him and sat on my knees between his legs.

Umm.. this position might look dirty but I really want to look at his face from the closest vision I can.

I put my chin on his chest and started to trace his features in my mind.

Pretty, pretty.

He's so pretty

His long eyelashes with cute button nose and pink lips they're so adorable plus the piercings makes him look so hot. He's such a work of art.

I guess he is the best work of God.

Suddenly I felt movements and both of his hands were wrapped around my waist making me smile.

I poke his cheeks with my fingers.

"Wake up pretty.. I can't take you in my arms the way you takes me" He smiled.

"Why are you sitting on the ground?" He asked.

"Umm.. admiring nature"

He pulled me up and made me sit on his lap.

"Sit here, this is your place, now admire"

My heart beated loud in my chest and I felt butterflies all over my body, he's such a boyfriend, my heart really can't take his flirting sometimes.

"But now, let's go home" I said with a visible pout.

He opened his eyes and asked.

"What about our date?"

"It's too late.. restaurants might have closed" I said with a pout again.

"Then let's go somewhere else"

"Where?"

"Surprise" he got up with me in his arms. He took me up from the ground in bridal style in one go.

"Okay but put me down"

"No"

"Jungkook"

"Yes Love" he's soo evil he knows I can't say a thing when he calls me Love, I'm literally weak for this nickname.