✨ EPILOGUE✨

Aria-

"More"

I moaned in his ears and his teeth marked this time a little too harshly. I hissed in pain and a breathy moan left my mouth.

"Boss girl wants more?" He asked while marking me on my collarbones.

"mmmhhh" I responded while being lost in heaven.

"I thought you were going to ride me" he is sucking and pinching my boobs.

"I will" I whispered.

"Looks like I should give you more then" I nodded my head in confirmation.

He parted and puts both of his hand beside me, he then started to drill in me with such an intense speed that I had to put my hands on his abs to stop him from killing me with so much pleasure.

I'm going insane with the new speed but he is not stopping. It isn't the first time he got inside me but every time he makes me realize he has something new to offer.

The mad night clouds above me is looking at me like I'm doing something bad.. very bad but all I am doing is making love with my love.

And yes, this is Mrs.Jeon.

We got married three days back and ran for our honeymoon to New York.

The boys were so against us leaving for honeymoon that we had to ran away without them knowing.

They were acting like babies coz they never got true love. Not my problem. I can't baby them every time.

So we escaped the night our wedding took place and landed to New York.

And I think this is what heaven feels like. These are my best days. Having my husband beside me, inside me. Oh I can't explain how full I am right now.

We hadn't stopped since we have arrived here. We were so busy that we haven't touched each other since more than a week coz of wedding.

I was so stressed. Obviously weddings don't happen everyday. Sometimes I get emotional, sometimes too happy, sometimes too moody. Sometimes I miss my parents. Sometimes I get mad with no reason and miss Jungkook but he was also busy with wedding preps and the company.

As soon as we landed here I don't think we've left a single place where he didn't fucked me since the last three days.

The villa where he bangs me like there's no tomorrow, the restaurant we went to for a cute date ended up with his hands in my panties and him licking my cum.

The movie date where I gave him a head and left him breathless. The museum where he fucked me like his rag doll. The amusement park where I couldn't walk when he drilled in me on the Ferris wheel. And tonight under the clouds beside the sea.

 And tonight under the clouds beside the sea