Prologue

A beautiful dark blue swirled sky comes into view stars dazzling it and making it lights up.

On the clearest of nights... When the winds of the Etherium were clam and peaceful...

A large beautiful boast sails into view seemingly floating through the night sky and it is all clams.

The great merchant ships with their cargoes of Arcturian sura crystals felt safe and secure. Little did they suspect that they were pursued by...

Another lone ship quickly follows behind the golden ship, a black pirate flag with a skull with 3 eyes and fangs swaying in the wind.

PIRATES 

A lone pirate stands on the deck of the ship, arms folded as he watches the Merchant's ship with a sneer.

And the most feared of these pirates... Was the notorious Captain Nathaniel Flint.

Captain Nathaniel turns around with a smirk "FIRE!" The ship quickly starts firing relentlessly, canons wrecking into their target, civilians on the ship gasp in fear and a woman clings onto her husband in terror both the crews starting to blasting guns and trying to rid of the other, A boy's head starts to pop up bright blue eyes shining in excitement as he watches the scene, he smiles widely showing a missing tooth and he looks between both sides in awe, he lays on his stomach, swinging his feet in the air as the book continues.

Like a Candarian zap-wing overtaking it is prey--

The gasps and then slams his book shut as his door was suddenly opened, "James Pleiades Hawkins!" A woman scolds from the doorway, the boy tries to act nonchalant as if he were resting "I thought you were asleep an hour ago" he lightly pouts, sitting up and moving to towards his pillows "but mum I was getting to the best!" He grabs the book and hug it using his big eyes to his advantage "please?" He deg and his mum smiles.

She jokingly rolls her eyes, sitting up and moving towards his pillow "mum, I was just getting to the best part!" He grabs the book and hugs it, using his big eyes to his advantage, "please?" he drags and his mother smiles. She jokingly rolls her eyes, raising her hands. "Oh! Can those eyes get any bigger?" She sighs and slides onto the bed "scootch over" he complies and grins as he opens his book, and it comes back to life.

... Like a Candarian zap-wing overtaking it is prey... Flint and his band of regrades...

The scene shows the pirate ship going closer to the ship hooking onto it, allowing the pirates to swoop in.

Swooped in out of nowhere.

The scene changes from the pirates overwhelming the merchants to Captain Nathaniel using sword to slice off a lock. Gold and other gems fall out and he scoop up two handfuls, holding them to his face as he laughs in victory. 

The scene changes to their ship fleeting from the scene.

And then... Gathering up their spoils...

The scene changes to their ship, magically vanishing. 

Vanished without a trace.

The boy and his mother stare at the books and she humor him by exclaiming "Ooh!" The same time he did.

Flint's secret trove was never found...  

The scene changes to a deep emerald green fog, slowly zooming in on something.

But stories have persisted that it remains hidden... Somewhere at the farthest reaches of the galaxy... Stowed with riches beyond imagination...

 The scene shows a lone planet, with 2 rings wrapped around at opposite angles.

The loot of a thousand of worlds...

Treasure Planet 

"Treasure Planet!" The boy exclaims along with the narrator. His mother closes his book and takes a rag from her pocket. "Okay blow your nose," he complies, blowing his nose and sniffing as she puts her rag away. "How do you think Captain Flint did it, Mum?" The boy asks, climbing onto his headboard while his mum was distracted putting the book down. She looks back and is startled when she does not see her boy. "How had swoop in out of nowhere?" He says and her eyes widen as he leaps odd the headboard. She holds her hands out however was too late and he lands on his stomach, unfazed he then crawls under his blanket "and vanished without a trace?" 

"I have no idea" she grins, moving closer to the unsuspecting boy, she grabs him and he squeals "come here, you, you little--- I am gonna get you" he squeals loudly and laughs as she blows a big raspberry on his stomach, he struggles while laughing and she smiles, moving him towards his pillow. "Okay now it is time for this spacer to go to sleep." She bops his nose and tucks him in, "you think somebody will ever find Treasure Planet?" His mother furrows her brows at a light squeaking and reaches behind his pillow and pulling out a monster toy.

"Sweetheart, I think it is more..." She stares at the toy with a raised brow. "Like a legend!" She, shrugs setting the toy on his nightstand, the boy frowns and pouts, "I know it is real." He firmly replies and she smiles. She gently cups his cheek and said "you win. It is real" she kisses his forehead and stands up, he smiles and snuggles his pillow, "nighty-night, Mum." 

"Nighty-night sweetheart."  She stands and walks to the door, grabbing the handle and say "I love you" she coos. "Love you too." He yawns and with that she shut his door. As darkness envelopes the door to the room he grabs his book and opens it.

There are nights when the winds of Etherium, so inviting in their promise of flight and freedom... Made one's spirt... SOAR!