The Troublemaker

Y/N P.O.V'S 

"Why did I agree to this?!" I shriek, my Brown to Blue hair flying in the wind as I hold onto Jim for dear life. Jim lightly laughs, turning to look at me a smirk clear on his face. He was grinning so widely, his perfect set of teeth were showing. I glared at him and he laughs again, facing forward. "Oh, you know! It is cause you love me!" He laughs and I felt my face heat up. "I DO NOT!" I shout over the wind. "Just joking!" He replies, "Might wanna hold onto me tighter though, Rose" I latch onto him tightly as he starts soaring even faster and I cannot help but smile at view. 

He soars upwards, "Jim Hawkins don't you dare...!" I am cut off by him grabbing me by my waist and yanking me to his chest as the solar mast on his board flattens. He holds me tight as starts doing some amazing tricks, spinning around rapidly. I laugh with glee and excitement, making him open his eyes and smirks.

"Looks who is having fun!" He yells over the wind in a light teasing tone. "Look how is gonna kill me!" I reply ground rapidly approaching, He straightens his board soar inches from the ground. "Yaa-hoo!!" He shouts his voice bouncing off the walls of the canyon. I notice a yellow sign and so does Jim, he grins and rides right into it. "Jim! We cannot be here!" Warm him and shrug, straightening me out, an alarm stars to blaring but he ignores it and continuing on, he maneuvers through multiple obstacles and keeping me balanced with an arm wrapped around me as he uses his other arm to steer. "Jim! You are gone to run into the..." 

"I know!" He replies, narrowing his eyes with a grin. "Jim! swear..." 

"You trust me, right?" He interrupts and I glance up at his face, he looks down at me with gentle eyes and smile genuinely, "right?" He repeats. "Yeah" I sigh and his smile changes to a smirk, "then hold on!" He yells, stepping on the button to fold his mast, his board sail forward and he holds onto me, bending down and maneuvering through a small gap through the machine, "Whoo!" He yells in glee, his mast popping back up "Whoo-hoo!" He laughter fills my ears as we soar away from sight.

"I swear, Jim you are go to kill me one day" I joke, straightening up on the board as he does the same. "I will keep you safe, I promise," he grins at me and then his grin slightly fades into a more serious look, and I feel a blush on my face as he slowly starts learning down. (Is this it??) he freezes look and his face inches from mine as a siren starts blazing from behind us (NOT) "Oh great..." he groans pulling back "I told you not to go there," I remind trying not to focus on he was about to kiss me "I did told not to go there" I remind him trying not to focus on the fact he was going to kiss me and he grunts in annoyance, looking back at the cops.

---

Third Person P.O.V   

The Benbow Inn thunder gently bellows in the distance, indicating a storm was approaching. A woman stirs a pot and elderly woman calls "Mrs. Hawkins!" Mrs. Hawkins turns around, carrying a platter filled with food as she acknowledges the elderly alien woman, "I know-- Refill on the purple juice! Coming right up, Mrs. Dunwiddie!" Sarah calls, approaching a table. "There we go, that is 4 powered spheroids..." She sets down a plate and a toad alien boy shoves it towards his father in disgust. "2 lunar eclipses," she continues, setting down another plate. "And it a big bowl of Zorellian Jelly Worns," she grins and sets down the bowl of worms in front of the boy, "for the big boy!"

"Awesome!" He exclaims, disregarding his silverware and starts to dig into the food with his bare hands. "Enjoy!" Sarah exclaims, unfazed, she rushed towards a table by the window, where her old dog-alien friend awaited. "Sorry Delbert! It is a madhouse here all morning." Sarah apologizes, and Delbert closes his book and sets it down. "No problem, Sarah." HE replies as she sets down a dog bowl of food and a dog bowl of water. "Ahh! My Alponian Chowder with extra solara seed." He unfolds a napkin and places it in his shirt. "Mmmm! Yum!" He smells it and exhales, noticing a little toad girl watching him with large eyes. "Hello." He awkwardly greets. "What bring you here... Curious little... One?" She says nothing and he scoops up some food. He was about to dig in, when he noticed her still watching. "Go away," he politely shoos. He glances around, "are your parents around?"