95

"the big day is happening tomorrow, so i need to meet up with doyun and minhee to make sure everything is in place." sunjae says as he fixes his shirt while rushing down the stairs, he then joins me, saena, and the boys in the kitchen. "how many cookies have you guys made so far?"

"we've made..", saena turns over to the other side of the kitchen and counts the trays. each tray had 15 cookies, "so far we have 60 cookies."

"we just need to make 90 more." gunil says as he continues to make the batter then frowning as he looks up. "have the twins come back from the store yet? we need more chocolate chips."

we've started baking the cookies since 2pm, and it's now 5pm. we're a bit slow since jiseok and jooyeon keep messing around and there were a few failed batter mixes.

the other brother, which is just junseo, is currently working on the powerpoint for our little sibling speech and preformance.

"i'll text them now and see where they are." i say as i quickly wash my hands with soap and water then drying them off before taking my phone out of my back shorts pocket and opening the messaging app and texting kyeongwoo.

he quickly responds back, which is pretty normal.

'we're 2 minutes away from the house, don't worry!!'

"they're almost here." i call out, putting my phone back in my pocket as i continue to help jiseok roll the cookie dough into balls, then passing them to jungsu and seungmin who place them on the baking trays.

"alright then," sunjae says with a smile as he takes a cookie from the 'failed' pile, then waving at us, "i'll be back in a few hours so while i'm gone down burn the place down!" and with that he left the house through the front door.

"can someone higher the air con? the oven is making the room hot." jooyeon sighs as he turns the water off at the tap, then drying his hands. he was on dish washing duty.

"just use the panel there." i say in korean as i point over to the panel on the kitchen wall which controls how bright the lights are and what remote rather the air con is. jooyeon nods his head as he goes over to it, then frowning at me.
"it's in english!" he whines. jiseok let's oit a small laugh as he quickly washes his hands, then going over to the panel.

"jiseok, he already said it's in english, so how are you gonna understand it?" seungmin laughs as he continues to place the cookie dough balls on a tray.

"will i put it to 25 degrees?" he says while tapping on some stuff.
"yes please, i'm sweating." jooyeon sighs as he punches the collar of his t-shirt and begins to air it out.

"set." jiseok says as he comes back to my side and continues to roll up the cookie dough. i freeze and look at him in confusion.

"you actually understood the panel?", i say with a raised eyebrow, "you understood the english on it?"

"yes i did." jiseok says while nodding his head, smiling at me so innocently.

meanwhile, hyeongjun was at the panel, scratching his head in confusion.