115

"and that's your apartment done." sunjae sighs as he comes up to me, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tightly, "i'm really going to miss seeing you around the house."

i smile softly as i hug him back before breaking the hug, him keeping an arm around my shoulders as the other brothers join us.

"still can't believe iris is the second one to leave the house." doyun laughs as he ruffles up my hair a bit before hugging me for a short amount of time.
"i'm seriously going to miss having movie nights with you." kyeongwoo mumbles as he wipes his tears with his thumb, letting out a soft sigh as kyeongtae pats his back.

"we're all growing up, so we have to go our separate ways sooner or later.." i shrug, wiping my own tears with a small frown on my face, "plus, you guys can visit us whenever you want, just text or call before you do."

just as we were about to have an emotional sibling hug, we hear a loud shout from the living room.
"fuck you, jimmy!" jooyeon cries out, latching himself onto jiseok as the others then joined him, creating a group hug between them.

"i hate you so much for leaving us!" hyeongjun then says, slapping jiseok's arms harshly. even throughout all the hitting jiseok was getting from the others, he was still laughing.

meanwhile, saena stood still with her arms crossed over her chest, glaring at me while tears streamed down her face. minhee was beside her trying to comfort her but was failing to do so.

i quickly went over to saena and pulled her into a hug, us rocking side to side as she let all her tears out.
"you promised me that we'd live together!" she cries out as she hides her face in the crook of my neck, her slapping my shoulder. "you've left me for jimmy boy!"

"saena, one day you'll live with jungsu and you'll understand how i feel." i say as i pat her back, then leaning into her ear and whispering, "i'll give you the extra keys when jiseok isn't looking."

"good." saena mumbles, her then placing a peck on my cheek as she broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"minhee and i should get going now, we have an appointment to get to." doyun says as he grabs his car keys off a table near the entrance of the apartment, letting minhee grab her bag and jacket from the dining table before wrapping an arm around her shoulder, then both waving to all of us. "take care, you guys!"

we all say our bye's to doyun and minhee, letting them see themselves out. kyeongtae then starts, "so, are you and jiseok going to sleep here or at the house? you guys still need to see the others off to korea tomorrow morning."

"we'll probably pack some pjs and another set of clothes, do laundry at the house and then come back here." i shrug as i then see jiseok being wrestled down to the ground by jungsu, them both crying.

they've been living with each other even before college started, so it'll obviously be hard for them to have to say good bye to a roommate that they've been living with for the good past few years. them two have done so much together too, they both had their first college party together, first drinks together and so much more.

"i'm gonna miss you so much, jiseok." jungsu cries out as he tightly hugs jiseok, "i'm really gonna miss you."

"i'll miss you to bro," jiseok weakly smiles as jungsu breaks the hug and helps him up, jiseok letting out a small chuckle as he noticed that we were all watching them two, "god, jungsu, you made me look weak infront of chae's brothers."

"nothing unusual, you're grand." junseo shrugs as he then turns around to grab his phone off the dining table, opening an app, "now let's order some food before we head back to the house to let these ones pack.."