"What matters most, is the people around us."

Wei Wuxian only smiled as he activated the talisman, this would erase acknowledgement of their existence. Everything was brought to peace and now, they had to end it properly.

"Wei Ying, are you certain it will work?"

"I'm positive. If this works, everyone will have a happy life. We can only hope for the best. Thank you for believing in me, Lan Zhan."

"Mn."

"Wei Ying."

"Ah, Lan Zhan! I'm almost finished.."

"Mn. Your clothes..."

"Is it pretty? We're going to Yunmeng, I have to look my best!"

Wei Wuxian twirled around to give his husband a better look at his outfit. He felt his husband's warmth wrapped around him as he smiled brightly. "I'm pretty, aren't I~" His smirked as his tone teased.

"Wangji, Senior Wei." A young lan disciple approached their doorsteps as he bowed.

"Brother." The two responded with a respectful bow as Wei Wuxian smiled at him.

"Are you two ready to depart? Please enjoy your time there." Lan Xichen smiled as proceeded to bow then walk away.

• In this alternate universe, Wei Wuxian's journey is defined by love, redemption, and reconciliation, leaving behind a legacy of unity and hope in the cultivation world.