𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( if you'd like to view
how i roleplay, go ahead
and look at my samples !!

i'll be a bit more selective than usual
as this is how i'd like others to reply,
so please don't be upset if i say no to
roleplaying w/you!! )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SAMPLE #1

TW: mentions of suicide and implied
self harm

It had been exactly a month, before Salem Vozenilek would lose to her own life. Thirty days of trying to at least make use of before disappearing, and an exact month of waiting, planning, and soon saying goodbye; which had been hard enough as it was. There wasn't much for her to be happy and smile about these days; usually crying too much or bottling things away only to lash out later. It was relentless for her, even if she had been used to being alone or just plain out worthless, aside from being cared for enough to get hospitalized again; mainly for her mother's sake. She could care less about her and her father anyway. Holding back from scratching her itchy, burning arms, Salem had been quietly sobbing during the car ride to the mental hospital; accepting her loss for now, wiping her tears once she had arrived as she stared at the floor.

Unfortunately, the officer helping admit her wasn't making her feel comfortable or safe; wincing from his harsh grasp on her arm. "S-Stop it! Don't touch me." Salem whined, causing the man to huff and yank her arm away which only made her hiss from the pain. "Whatever. Head to your room and get dressed, your caregiver will be there soon." He spoke, shoving her backpack in her arms before leaving as she sighed and made her way to her room, which had been the same as always. Rummaging through her backpack, Salem went to the bathroom and decided to change into a hoodie and some shorts; at least the grippy socks helped comfort her.

She didn't have the energy to do much, her hands soon getting shaky and turning a little cold;  her throat feeling a constricted as she just continued to cry, feeling a panic attack starting up. Why would Salem end up here again if no one would make an effort to truly help her? No one noticed her; only if it was important or for her benefit, or it had been a pity party. She never mattered to anyone and god knows how long until her family would give up on helping her. The only person she had left was her close friend Seulbin. After all, she's been here before so of course nothing's been new. She might as well try and fake her way out before getting back to her task at hand. If she wanted to have a good use of these last thirty days, then she'd definitely make sure it would be this way.