꒰ 🔪🌧️ ꒱ - salvation

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

salvation.

genre: horror, angst, whump (?), thriller
summary: after going through many recent misfortunes in life, muse a tries to heal; suddenly encountering muse b who seems to also help them get their life back together.

following b's abrupt disappearance, a is determined to truly learn about what happened to them and their whereabouts.

but sometimes.. such things are better left behind for the greater good.

role reversals?: of course! just ask me first.
requirements: none.
preferred oc's: none.

tw's: cults, gore (?), violence, (possible) character death(s), drug & alcohol use,
torture, psychological torture (?), heavy angst, whump (?), rhys is a cult leader, hurt/comfort, tiny mention of religious themes (?)

notes: this was mainly inspired by an ateez fanfic i read on tumblr, so if you'd like me to send it to you then don't be shy to ask!

my other oc's will take place in this scenario so make sure to look out for them <33

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

life was something muse a wasn't really used to looking forward to, only enduring their usual routine and awaiting such terrible endeavors to lead them where they were now. working was already stressful, and so much pressure these days only made it worse. and for their love life? they barely had any time for such things. each day felt useless... a numbing static as a tried to get through each week. fortunately, they had a few friends to help them out and to check in on, eventually getting them back on their feet. with the support to heal from their troubles, things had finally been looking up for a; soon meeting the entrancing muse b, who had been a usual regular during the other's job the minute a had started to change their life around. slowly but surely, the two had been begun to interact more and grow closer. it felt like being on top of the world for both of them; a finally felt happy for once, especially with b by their side...

until they left without a single trace or a
goodbye, leaving a devastated and heartbroken
once again. although b's disappearance was only shown by missing person flyers by the help of a's friends, no one had ever seen b with days turning into weeks and weeks into months, but a knew that they couldn't give up. after reaching dead ends and troublesome stopping points, they were able to reach a close family member of b's, giving them info and the location of their new "home". willing to take their chances, a slowly felt the uncertainty within them. arriving at what revealed to be a small commune, they were able to notice a few people chatting; adorned with clothes that were either a light a shade of brown, orange or blue.

one of them however, had also been b.