Part 3

Today is the Roka Ceremony of Riddhima and Vansh.
Riddhima didn't wanted to get ready. Her dad was busy in decorations, just then a knock on the door was heard. She opened she saw a man holding her dress.She told him to put the dress on the table he did but he didn't went. Then the Took his mask off. She realised it was.....

Kabir

Ridddima = Kabir how did you-
Kabir = Riddhima you need to do something for me... for us... and for our love.
Riddhima = Kabir I'll do anything but please take me with you I don't wanna marry Vansh .He's a fu*king Mafia. I don't eve-
Kabir = RIDDHIMA I WANT YOU TO MARRY VANSH RAI SINGHANIA!!!!

What kabir said now made her heart broke the love of her life was asking her to marry someone who she doesn't know .

Riddhima = But why?
Kabir = He's a mafia i can't stop him from marrying you but think mafia people are bad they kill people, do illegal stuff and more. So, Vansh can also do that... Right?
Riddhima = You still didn't answer my question Kabir!!
Kabir = I'm saying once you get hold of some proof of his illegal things just inform and I'll take care of everything!
Riddhima = But -
Kabir = I'm sorry Riddhima I don't have much time .

He pecks her lips and went saying by goodbye! Riddhima was crying like hell she wanted to get up but she was getting too weak that she couldn't even get up... After a few minutes she fall asleep

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now Vansh And his Family came for the ceremony and Randhawa's were welcoming them. Then Vansh and his family members came inside then his Dadi told Riddhima's dad to call the bride! Her dad told one of the maid to tell Riddhima to come down but then the maid came down and whispers something in her dad's ear. He was shocked .
Ekam = What the hell!!  I'll go see her.
Ekam tried to wake up riddhima just then Vansh. He was shocked to see his bride wasn't even ready.
Vansh = You go outside I'll come!!

He told this to her dad and then Ekam went and calmed the situation downstairs ...

In Riddhima's room vansh went to her washroom and took a bucket full of water and poured on the her. Which made her come to her senses and was breathing heavily .
Riddhima = What the hell!!
Vansh = Shut up and get ready!!
Riddhima = But the ceremony was 2 hours later .
Vansh = Oh really!  See you're watch what time it is 12 : 00 P.M and you were supposed to get ready at 11:00 A.M and you spend the two fu*king hours while sleeping!!!
Riddhima = Sorry!
Vansh = I don't need your sorry, just get ready in 20 minutes and get up!

Riddhima was walking to her
washroom but then her leg slipped because of the water . And ofcourse vansh caught her in his muscular arms . Then Riddima went to the bath and vansh was still waiting for her in her room then after a few minutes riddhima was ready...
Her outfit :-

Her makeup

(Sorry for the same makeup look😅😅)