Part - 11

Riddhima was all ready now... She was sitting in the room and then she from her room's window that Vansh , his family members, friends , business partner's and more guest's arrived!

But then she saw many people in black were also comming she thought to herself "did he bought his bodyguards at his wedding ?"

Just then after a few minutes a knock on the door was heard she thought it must be some of guest or maid ..

Riddhima = Come in !!

Just then she saw the Vansh Rai Singhania...

Riddhima = You?

Vansh = Yes, It's Me !

Riddhima = Why Did Yo-

Vanshe = Oh Yeah, You Must be thinking Why I'm here .... I'm here to introduce my bodyguards to you !!
Riddhima = Couldn't you do this thing after wedding ??

Vansh = Nah Sweetheart ...  Who Knows Will You get married to me or not we can't guarantee it!  Who knows it at the end of the moment if you ran from this marriage with
your ex?? That's why my bodyguards will keep an eye on you!!

Riddhima = Ok , Then... But these two will stay out of my room !!

Vansh = Ok..

Just then Ishani (Vansh's sister) knock on the door .

Riddhima = Come in!

Ishani = Hey, Dadi To-

She stopped when she saw Vansh ..

Ishani = I'm sorry if I disturbed you both!

Vansh = No , It's Ok ...... By The Way Why You're Here??

Ishani = Actually Dadi Told Me To Help Her With Her Makeup! But I guess she got ready by her own!! Anyways if you're ready then I need to go!! You guys continue your talk!!

Saying this Ishani Left!! Vansh was also about to go but then Riddhima stopped him by saying...

Riddhima = I need to talk to you !!

Vansh sat on the nearest sofa beside them and said ...

Vansh = Go Ahead!!

Riddhima = I want to continue my studies after this wedding!!

Vansh = Wait,What ... You're a still a student I thought you must be in your dad's company !! Anyways Yes, You Can!!