A rainy day

hey sorry for not updating for awhile but for now it might be slow updates but i'll make one if i have time.

anyway enjoy!

*

*

*

You just got done with school and Shousuke picked you up but it started to rain you to stayed inside the school since you two didn't have an umbrella.

You two are in a empty class room watching the rain and shousuke was sitting in the teachers desk it gave you an idea to sit at his lap but you dont know if he'll like it suddenly you felt cold Shousuke notices and picked you up bridal style and sat you on his lap hugging you from behind.

You blushed and Shousuke had a little smile you started to talk "I don't think the rain will stop yet...." Shousuke smirked and said "then wanna have some fun?~" he asked in a kinda deep voice which made you think something unholy.

Then he made you stand up and started to take off his jacket there was a black shirt behind it and you blushed as he took off your blazer then he kissed you.

But....

You didn't expected him to pick you up and you two went outside the school and he put you down held your hand as you two ran in the rain and having fun at the same time.

After that you two arrived at your house good thing your parents were still at work and your brother was still at school.

You got some clothes from your brothers closet and gave it to shousuke as you also got dressed.

After that you two cuddled for awhile until the rain stopped after that he gave you a kiss on the lips then he left.

later when you parents and brother got home you hear your brother looking for something then he yelled "WHEREC IS MY FAVORITE TSHIRT AND SHORTS!"

And you knew where it was.

_____________________________________________________

hope you enjoy!

読んでくれてありがとう、愛してますね!!

時間があれば更新してみます!

気をつけて安全に!

バイバイ!~