WATER 7 : CREW'S PROBLEMS

AN : SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE FOR A LONG TIME READERS. THE WHOLE OCTOBER MONTH WAS HECTICE FOR ME TO GET TIME TO WRITE. BUT HERE I AM WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER OF WARLORD LUFFY

-----------------------------------------------

THE STRAWHAT CREW EXCEPT LUFFY & ROBIN -

The rest of the crew landed on Long Ring Long Land island where they encountered Foxy Pirates and their cheater Captain Foxy with his noro noro no mi.

When Foxy found out that their captain and warlord Monkey D Luffy wasn't present he decleared a fight. But even without Luffy the whole crew was monster which Foxy learned in some hours.

After dealing with Foxy they bid good bye to the person Tonjit who was stuck for 10 years. Then they met someone whom they didn't expected.

Kuzan, Admiral Aokiji.

Only Vivi recognized him since she saw him in Luffy's meeting. The admiral was more shocked to see the princess of Alabasta with a pirate group.

"I'm no longer the princess of Alabasta admiral Aokiji. I'm Nefertari D Vivi , a pirate under captain and warlord Monkey D Luffy" Kuzan saw the fierceness in Vivi's eyes until he recalled the word 'D'.

"You just said Nefertari 'D' Vivi. You have the same middle initial like your captain" Kuzan's breath became colder as he emitted ice dust. "It seems warlord or not I can't let any of you leave alive. I just came to see Nico Robin since she is one of my greatest failures as I couldn't kill her 20 years ago but I'll be satisfied with all you now".

The coward trio immediately hugged themselves crying while Zoro and Marguerite pointed their weapons. "He is a ice logia.Zoro and Marguerite we will fight him if he attacks. Alvida and Sanji protect the others" Vivi stood infront of them with Zoro and Marguerite.

Kuzan saw the born leader into Vivi like Garp, Luffy and Dragon. "I see. You think you can defeat me" Kuzan launched a wave of ice towards the whole crew.

Vivi quickly reacted and released a giant wave of water towards the ice blocking but in a matter of time the everything turned ice.

"A water based fruit but I'm ice. I can freeze water" Kuzan's bored voice echoed from the ice but Vivi got a small smile on her face. Then to everyone's surprise the ice broke into pieces before turning into water again.

"But I'm water. Ice is a form of water so I can control that too." Vivi's reply earned a grunt from Kuzan.

Meanwhile at Vivi's back Zoro was ready with his three swords coated with armament. Sandai kitetsu and Yubasiri was spinning between in his hands as he launched towards the chunks of ice.

"Three sword style secret technique : three thousand word"

Kuzan saw the attack coming towards him with his haki and quickly went out from the ice but he still got a scratch and blood came out from his wound.

Kuzan formed back several yards far from the crew and touched his cut to see his blood. "Haki. Both armament and observation, you see why I call your bunch danger. No rookie can use haki with this much control. Luffy sure found some potential threats. Guess I've to be serious now".

Kuzan was about to move until he heard a voice from his behind.

"Ao~ki~ji~ I would like to have the hie hie no mi for new crew member"

Everyone stopped to see the known person with Strawhat on his head another another woman entered there with a small sweat running down from her forehead to see the admiral.

"Luffy, Robin ~ thank God you two are back. Please save us from the admiral" Nami begged the newcomers to save them crying.

Kuzan looked at the newcomer from his corner of eye and stopped using his devil fruit. "Monkey D Luffy, it's been 15 years since we saw eachother. You were a pain in ass back then too" Kuzan's eyes traveled towards Robin who wasn't sure about him and his motives "And Nico Robin, after 20 years we meet again. What did I tell you back then?? I'll end you the next time we cross paths".