Except My Americano Your Lips May...

Gem’s POV
All my excitement that I brought up with the paper on my hand was  scattered to the floor as I was encountered with smashed plant pots all over the place . Once calmness was now replaced with a horrendous noiselessness picturing the aftermath of a hurricane. My orbs were wandering around every corner yearning for a glimpse of that pair of honeyed eyes.

My foot steps couldn’t beat the speed of my eyes as the desperation was hiking up inside me. Mindlessly I turned some over turned tables, chairs rushing towards every space I found. Few droplets of a red thick liquid put me in a trance yet I was conscious enough to follow the lead of the blood. There he is!!!My kitten’s small frame was finally between my eyes.

The pit I felt on my stomach once I comprehend the state of the boy made me nauseous . Every part of my body was volunteering to twist the necks of the bastard who was brave enough to replace that sweet essence with unspoken emptiness. I approached him in the most careful way to avoid making my kitten more scared than he already was.
“Nong Fourth, I am Khun Gemini, you remember me right? You are safe now, you are okay now, don’t be scared na, I am here”.
It took several minutes for the sweet boy to comprehend his grounds as he finally attempted to mouth several words.
“K-kh-u-n G-e-mi-ni”
“Chai nong, I am khun gemini, you are okay na, you are safe with me, come to me na”.
“I will not hurt you, you are safe now.”
His nervous eyes played with my racing heart for a good minute when he finally decided to show some movements. Though I was hesitant  whether to sound it or not, after slowly approaching him,
“My Nong, can I give you a hug?”
Slowly he opened his arms like a blooming flower bud blinking with those puppy eyes. His pillow like body was completely laid between my strong arms in seconds. After making sure he is comfortable, I slowly caressed his cuts spread between his fluffy cheeks. His hair was tangled to my chest in an invisible thread, but my thoughts were shifted back as I heard a faint chain of sobs. While my sweet mumblings and gentle strokes encouraged him to cry it out, my head was only filled with one thought. Finally I was acknowledged by the famous “wanting to protect someone”. Urge to protect those pure lit eyes from the whole world...

I placed the bag from the pharmacy while realising my body weight on the car seat. My continuous convincing finally saw the lights of victory as fourth agreed to get treated, but not from the hospital.
“it will sting a bit na”
Damn the fight I had to put up with my thoughts just to keep my sanity without being too distracted by his kissable lips was such a torture for me. However my thoughts were paused by gentle blows as the cat was wincing because of the pain on his lips.
“Nong Fourth, do you want to eat something... ?”
All my attempts were defeated by his nods for both ways.
“Then how about ice-cream?”
Without my consent, my mouth was dragged in a fond smile as his eyes finally lit up to my request.
“Let’s go na”
But the boy was too hesitant to be exposed in the public after the panic he just encountered.
“Come on nong Fot Fot, I am here na” god knows where that nickname came from.
Slowly the boy get off from the seat. Suddenly my palm was claimed by a couple of fingers. Though the little kitten was shyly holding my hand his eyes never left the ground.

(imagine fourth's baby fingers in Gemini's veiny hand

(imagine fourth's baby fingers in Gemini's veiny hand..)

I couldn’t take away my eyes from the young man who was enjoying his strawberry ice cream like a five years old.
“What a messy eater!” my thumb which was wiping the extra cream, took its own time on his lips. The strawberry sauce on his cheeks failed to hide the blush on his face.

“Phuwin said he will stop by the cafe, is that okay with you nong?” his positive reply which came out too quick made me weirdly... annoyed?  But I should make sure the boy was okay.
“Nong can you tell me what happened” I slowly approached the topic while driving back as I have to do it sooner or later. It was obvious he wasn’t comfortable with my question, so I decided to drop it off.
“It was m-my land-lo-rd k-hun, I couldn’t pay him on time”
“So he threatened you right? Does this happen often?”
His silence screamed all the answers I need.
“Don’t worry, it will never happen again” my knuckles turned white as I tightened my grip on the steering wheel.

After answering my call I entered the cafe, where Fourth was found smiling ear to ear for something Phuwin said. My breathe was hitched but shouldn’t I be happy? I don’t know anymore.
When we raised ourselves to exit, Fourth was quick to place something on my hand which I took a peak, strawberry moon cake.
“Aww, Nong, shouldn’t I be rewarded too?” Phuwin was fake sulking.
“You are allergic to strawberries khun.” Okay, how well does Fourth knew Phuwin??? My lips quickly left the grin which I had because of the.... strawberry cake right?
“Thank you everything for khun gemini, Khun Phuwin”.
Little kitten was playing with my fingers staring down at them. This time I failed to hold back my urge to ruffle his fluffy hair.
“Stay safe na nong” Phuwin said.
On our way to our cars, Phuwin couldn’t stop going blablabla, how cute fourth is.
“P, you act like a teenage girl, who couldn’t stop talking about her crush!” I wish I could sound less bothered than this.
“hmm... May be you are correct ?” usually I want to see his warm smile all the time, but today... It made me stop in my tracks.

Hello there my lovelies, first of all hope everyone is safe, specially my thai babies❤️.
I am sorry I got no time to edit this chap 😭🌻.
I hope I didn't disappoint anyone with the story 🌻.
Love you all... Happy Fotober🤭♥️