Sniff Kisses

Third person POV
The new fluffy ball brought to the nursery,has already chosen her favourite, fourth. Kitten was resting between the warmth of her chest trying to play with fourth's finger by her little cotton paw.

His previous undivided attention on the kitten was claimed by the hot breathe he felt fanning near his neck.

"umm... Are you taking him all to yourself, lil one ?"
Intruder's arms snake under fourth's, to pamper the kitten in lil one's with a fancy show of his veiny muscles.

"what is your name,lil one?"
His hands were not in the rush to put a cease to the indirect back hug he was giving . Instead they were carving to snuggle in the cotton padded skin of his hugger.

"She is Munmuang" fourth replied in between his battle with himself to hide his blushful cheeks.

Finally Fourth was able to jump out of Gemini's hug, well it wasn't a hug though. (😏)
It didn't go unnoticed, as the taller's brain was putting up an invisible smirk.

Gemini's POV
"Swardee Khun, are you here to meet your friend? He is in the backyard, khub."
"What do you think? Am I here for him or someone else?"
"um...." his forehead was adorned with wrinkles as he got a serious expression while thinking. "no, you are here for the cats!!! " my dumb kitty was grinning as he won the grand prize.
"No, I am here for you." yes, that was on purpose, as I knew the effect already. There comes my strawberry cheeks...
"wh-y k - h-un do-o yo-u ne-ed some-th-ing?"
"I want to treat you to dinner as a thank you for taking care of me that day. I hate to be in debt, that's why 😌."
"Please don't think that way, you don't need to do that Khun Gemini."
"But I insist, so you are going to dinner with me tonight. I don't take no as an answer."

His eyes started glitching in a guilty shade. I hate that. I hate that helpless feeling on his eyes.
"Why, do you have plans today?"
"Kh-un I am s-sorry, p'phuwin asked me to accompany him to dinner today."

Once again I am pushed to the next time. I was never a priority, always a substitution. I am the first loser, placed in the secondth. In family, work, friends, even with the person I-, whatever I am tied to the secondth pole.

"I am sorry Khun, but you can treat me very soon..." he was staring at me with hope filled eyes, but it couldn't surpass the sadness filled within me.

"OK" a much ruder tone than the expectancy , but who cares,expectations only stab you at the end. Bitter disappointment turned my body against the boy just to ignore him.

"Khun gemini who is your favourite cat here? Is it this one? " my pride was too hurt to answer him.
"Khun - Khun gemini?" sound of his steps were only heard in the silence.
"Khunno, are you sulking na?" his voice couldn't go softer than a melted chocolate.
I continued to ignore him while holding a big kitten in my arms.

"Khun geminiiiiii... Please answer meeee"another human kitty clinging into my arm just to get my attention. Okay I am enjoying this now.
"P'gemini, look at me naaaa"
Seems like he gave up. I hid my chuckles with a blank expression.
Suddenly the real kitty in my hands were taken away from me. He placed it in front him and started to imitate it. How childish but narakkkk.

"P'gem gemmmm, forgive me na na na, you can't be angry with this little cat right???" wait, P'gem gem? I almost gave up on my blank expression when I heard that.
"Are you forgiving me na? Na na na" he let go of the cat and started to poke my arms like a little kid asking for candy. Keep it cool man, susu.

"Aww you are not forgiving me." my little kitten's banters suddenly came to a stop as his eyes were started to get a little watery. Nah, he is too cute for me to handle! I give up!

Third-person POV
Gemini turned his head towards the door pretending as there was someone at the door. Fourth followed Gemini's gaze in response. But there was no one. Little one's confused face turned towards the taller only to be collided with a delicate nose on his cheek. A sniff kiss. If Gemini could imprint the boy's reaction on his brain..

"KHUN GEMINIIIII ,"
"ALAI" Gemini's deep voice literally send shivers down the younger one's spine.

Gemini’s POV
I mentally applauded my strength of resistance of not continuing what I started . But one day I might discover the deepest shade those cheeks can get.

"Wh-a-t ar-e yo-u doin-g?"
I am not letting any of the chances to miss, I rested my torso on his petite shoulders, ringing a whisper in his ears.
"Next time, it won't be the cheeks... But-."
It took him several blinks to understand what I am saying.
"Ai'khunn," he covered his mouth in those tiny hands.

I was on the continuation of my journey, bending near his hands. When that freaking-

"Woah! Damn ! I am sorry! Did I interrupt? ?"

Nah, you are so dead, Satang!!!!

Fourth jolted up in surprise waving both hands. He was too embarrassed to utter a word.

" Gemini, stop glaring me bro, Nong, Phuwin is here to pick you up!"

Third person POV
"Please don't be angry na, see you soon Khun Gemini!"
Fourth played with taller's fingers before he left.

"look at you my dear friend, you have lost it already !"
"Shut up Satannn or else-"

Fourth's pov

P'phuwin is sitting in front me at a Chinese hotpot. He is peeling prawns for me. No one could pass his gentle and sweet gestures. He is the most comfortable person for me to be with. I truly like him. So much. Then why-

I couldn't give my whole attention to P'. It is occupied with him. His actions. He might not be the most gentleman, but... But...I have a question which I don't know the answer,I better not find the answer... "Khun gemini, am I allowed to feel like this?"

"Nong Fourth, did you hear me?" I was taken back to the reality as p' slightly tapped on my hand.

"sorry p'what did you say?"

"I said... I like you..."

Did I heard him right? My crush liking me back?

Genuine happiness.... It's been a long time.

Hello my dear lovelies!!!
It's been a longgg time, I am sorry I was too busy to type anything.
I have a question for you, what made you love geminifourth?

Anywaysssss, hope you'll are doing fine...
Hanging there, susu, better days are about to come🌻
Love you❤️.