Punishment 13 (toys)

Equipment: friend, rope, nipple clamps, gag, headphones, blindfold, butt plug, vibrator, diapers, phone.

Kinks: public, bdsm, spanking, diapered, having your ass full (for long periods of time), humiliation, videoed and photographed.

Get your friend to tie you spread eagle (stomach down)to the bed. Put on the nipple clamps, gag, headphones playing loud music, blindfold and butt plug to stretch out your ass. Get them to take photos of you all tied up, they must head to the shops and leave you there at the shops they must buy 5 bananas. Put the banana in the fridge. When they come back they must start spanking you with no warning, spanks must be random for 5 mins straight, then 2 min with an item of their choosing. Take out the headphones and butt plug.  he must video himself shoving as many banana as he can fit in your ass then put the plug back in. This plug must stay in for 2 days. You are to be flipped into your back. He must tease you with his hand till you're begging to cum through your gag. Then he must shove the vibrator in on high and put on as many diapers as he see fit. Then he must take you out to a restaurant in a white cropped top and tight black leggings. Leaving the nipple clamps and diaper. Must be at the restaurant for at least 2 hours but you may cum and pee as much as you want.

Make sure he get good photo and make sure you send them to me slut