Punishment 15 (toys)

Equipment: 6 dildos(different sizes), butt plug, clamp, bullet vibrator, tie and rope, camera, permanent marker

Kinks: degrading, gagged, plugged, overstimulation, orgasm denial, cockwarming, humiliation, public, tied up, video and photo (sent to me)

Now it time for me to turn you in to me dumb little slut. Or want that huh want me to turn you into just a little toy for me to use whenever I please, you have no say as you just a toy
First I want you to line up 5 of the dildos in size order smallest to largest on the floor about 1 meter apart, the other dildos is going to be put in your mouth then take a tie and tie it around your mouth so it's stays. Now set up a camera so it can get a view of all the dildos and give the camera a show while completing the punishment. Now I want you to plug us that pretty little ass of yours up and put on the nipple clamps and one on your clit. Take your hands and put them behind your back. Now tie your hair up but put a rope through the hair tie and ties the rope to your hands. This should force you to have to look up. Look at my stupid fucking cum slut all ties up and holes filled ready to please mommy I bet being videoed turns you on doesn't it. Now kneel you are to crawl without moving your hands from your back and line up the smallest dildo to your pussy, hover above it for one min. After that min you need to ride it for 1min after that move to the next one and repeat the process except each time you move up increase the min (2min, next dildo=3min up to 5min) you are not allowed to cum throughout this. Stop the video and dm me asking for my snap so you can send it to me.m, then continue. Once you're done you must sit with the 5th dildo in your pussy for 30min. Such a pathetic little slut all your holes full, I bet you wish you were allowed to fuck the dildo but nope you have to sit there like a good slut with all your holes full. After 30 you can undo your hands and take out the dildo and swap it for the one in your mouth and tie it back up, how does it feel to taste your own cum. Set up the camera again but so it's facing your bed. Now lay on the bed and tie open your legs, insert the vibrator, you must leave it in there until you have cummed 10 times all on video. Now you must write, slut on one tit, whore on the other and please fuck here —> on both thighs and fill my hole with cum on your ass, then go out in a white crop top and a short mini skirt, no bra or underwear allowed, leave the vibrator in as well, don't let it fall out. Take at least 5 photos from different angles Enjoy the punishment my dumb little slut. Remember your just my little toy to use now be a good slut and send me the videos.