Chapter 3

Kate pov:

I walk  in the room like normal as this our family doc and nurse.

"Hi dr Emily and nurse Valerie!" I said 

"Hello what brings you here and who is this little one?" Said dr Emily 

"Well this is actually Isabella!" I replied.

Isabella pov:

As soon as mum said that I buried my head in my Mums neck.

"I thought Isabella was your oldest?" Nurse Valerie said 

"Same" dr Emily agreed.

I buried my head further I couldn't Stand this embarrassment.

"Well that's why I'm here! Today Isabella woke up and just magically looked 2 yesterday Izzy looked 16 or even older as she was tall for age."

Dr Emily pov:

Wow that's the first time I've heard something like that.

"Well first let me do some checks this room isn't used for babies so we're gonna need to move rooms.....this way"

They followed me down to the babies and toddlers check up rooms.

"So Kate can u pass me Isabella please."

"Sure."

Kate passed me her she was light and cute normally she was just a moody pretty teen eyes glued to her phone.

Isabella pov:

Are you serious right now I'm being held like a baby by a dr. 

"So Izzy I'm first gonna check your weight on this scale okay you way 7kg which is 5kg under the average 2 year old and you used to way.......(she checked on her computer) 53.2kg so a lot lighter now let's check your height ......(measuring me) 2foot 5inch that's 4inch under the average 2 year old and you used to be 5f 6inch."

Am I really that short like most 2 year olds are taller and heavier. Even 13year olds carry weights heavier than me. 

"Izzy I've never seen anything like this we're gonna run some test so I'm gonna need to do a small injection and as you're smaller it's probably gonna be more painful."

Nooooooo

"Okay hold still 1..2..3"

"Waaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaa" I cried 

It hurt so bad.

"Shh shh it's okay" they calmed me down 

"We should get the results in a couple of days so I'll call you then"

"Okay"

Word count: 354

Hey guys✨

I hope you enjoyed that🌸

Let me know if you have any ideas💗

I would love to hear them🌼

Thx for reading🫶🏼