Chapter 11

Ava (Isabella's 14yo sister) pov:

I try calming Isabella down by putting her on my lap while sitting on the rocking chair. I treat her exactly like sofia trying to calm her down. Eventually she stops crying and I decided not to tease her as she's a baby now.

I change her nappy quickly then bring her to my room. I place her on my lap and chill on my phone for a bit.

"Ava! Are you dressed?" Mum comes in my room and asks. 

"Yeah." I say

"Aww Isabela looks so cute sleeping on your lap." Mum says

"She's sleeping? I never noticed." I look down at her "aww."

"Ava could you you do me a favor and get spare clothes for the babies and kenz?"

"Sure." I say cuz I actually like picking out their clothes. They're all so cute.

"Okay thanks.  All of them just been a spare outfit and pj's."  Mum says "I'll pack everything else."

"Okay." I say Carefully picking Izzy up then passing her to mum .  I go in Sofia's room first to get clothes for Izzy and sofia. 

Hmmm what clothes should i pick?

I go with this cute dress with strawberry's on it for sofia 

Then this striped set with a daisy for Isabella.

Now i need to pick pj's

Oooh. These look nice.

Izzy can have the white one and Sofie can have the pink one

Okay now i just need to pick out Kenzie's clothes.

Isabella pov:

I open my eyes to be on lily's lap. God that past event with Ava was so embarrassing i just want to hide.  

Lily noticed i was awake so she said "hi Izzy." Talking to m like a baby. I don't know what's wrong with me today but i just dont feel like speaking a lot. Maybe I'm jut tired? Yeah... I'm just tired.

Mum came up to lily now and picked me up out of lily's lap.

She's holding me on her hip and says "girls lets go." 

She carry's me to the car then says "Ava can you have Izzy on your lap please."

"Sure." Ava replies.

What? Why? When did i agree to this? 

I get placed on Ava's lap then mum says "kenzie is in her car seat and also Kenzie's is to big for you so I'll bet you a car seat that will fit you."

Ava then strokes my hair. Why didn't she tease. She doesn't care like it normal that I'm a baby. That's much worse than the teasing.

After like 5-10 minutes we arrive at lily's brownies place.

"We're here lily." Mum says 

"Mummy when can i do brownies?" Kenzie asks mum

"Well brownies is for girls 7-10 so in 4 years. But if you want to to do rainbows next year you can! It's girls 4-7. Lily used top do it." Mum replies 

"BUT I WANT TO DO IT NOW!" Kenzie says 

"Well you're going to have to wait a year. Come on lily, I'll drop you." Mum says.

They leave the car. I just sit on Ava's lap staring into space.

5 mins later:

Mum comes back in the car then says "okay, next stop daycare." 

Kenzie says "yayyy!" 

But i don't want to go. I was about to tell mum no but then i started crying instead.

Why does this keep on happening? Am i turning into a baby? I'm just tired today,right? But how could i be tired I've had a nap and slept like 13 hours?

Word count:621

Hey sparkles✨

I hope you liked that🌸

Sorry if i keep adding pics of baby clothes they're just so cute🧸

Please leave any suggestions🦋

Thx for reading💗