♡33♡

~♪♪✿♪✿♪✿♪♪~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~♪♪✿♪✿♪✿♪♪~

Taehyung felt his heartbeats arising standing a few steps away from the main door of their home. His parents and Jungkook were no better either.

Tears shimmering in eyes as a gush of tremendous memories hit Taehyung hard.

The memories of his noona. Which always brings tears in his eyes and leaves his heart miserable.

Every corner of the house was reminding him of her. Her cute giggles, whines, angry screams were still ringing in Taehyung's ears.

"Dadddd! That brat is not dropping me to my uni. I am already late and he is making it worse."

"Mom tae is bothering me."

"Ahhhhhhh kim idiot bratty Taehyung what did you do to my favourite teddy!!"

"I swear to god! I will kill you today and no one can save you brat."

"Don't you dare call me a potato!!"

"Please aren't you my baby cub mm. Help your noona nah please.. please, pleasseeeee."

Taehyung gulped the sob threatening to escape his mouth as he wiped his now damp cheeks with his palms harshly.

Memories just bring pain and suffering.

With a shaky breath he dragged his feet inside and without saying anything skipped his way towards the staircase climbing up to his room. Not knowing a certain bunny boy was following his every movement with his glossy doe eyes.

–🥀–

"Tae please aren't you my baby cub?" Jisoo whined, swaying her brother's arm with both of her hands.

Taehyung just scoffed and rolled his eyes at her. "No."

She hurriedly rushed before him staring at him with her almond orbs shining extra bright gazing up at him.

"I will give you my whole pocket money." She offered but her brother just huffed and threw himself on the bed after muttering.

"I don't need it."

She hopped on the bed as well scooting closer to Taehyung and placed her head on his chest, a huge pout adorning her lips.

"Then I will invite Kookie to our home for a sleepover." She exclaimed trying to lure him thinking it would definitely work but her brother just smirked in response.

"I already did that."

"You! Taeeeee please aren't you my big baby. Come nah meet him just this once." She whined as she rested her chin on his chest looking at him with her adorable puppy eyes.