♡38♡

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

A blissful look adorned Jungkook's face, apple cheeks having a prominent pink hue spread on them petal lips stretched into a soft bashful smile as he continued to hum his favorite melody.

His heart was jumping in ecstasy and mind was dizzy in delight. Maybe because he came with Taehyung to the office or maybe because he was wearing Taehyung's clothes which was making him giddy inside.

Yes, his body was currently wrapped in Taehyung's clothes. He was smiling like a fool and giggling uncontrollably for no particular reason from the time he came to the office.

Even though Taehyung insisted on taking him to his house, he refused and ended up coming in the CEO's clothes with the CEO himself

Everyone in the building was baffled seeing them together. Even when Jungkook made sure they had some steps gap between them, it was still obvious they came together.

Now this made some of the envious people fume internally. They were burning inside seeing the younger enthusiastic and glowed up face throughout the day.

They just can't digest the fact that Jungkook has become close to the CEO and his son in just a few days. The same CEO who never smiled or spared a glance at anyone and he not only got his attention but also became someone close to Taehyung.

The way Taehyung was staring at him affectionately proved it all. That blank face for the first time adorning a soft expression on it while looking at the hopping bunny.

Now all were curious to know what's going on in between the two.

"Oh god look at this cruel hooman. After breaking my poor heart here he is being a lovesick rabbit wearing his boyfie's clothes." Yugyeom said dramatically, pointing his accusing finger at the blushy shy bunny whose happy face turned into a scowl.

Long story short, Jungkook met Yumi's parents who were surprisingly their old neighbors. Yumi was studying abroad at that time, that's why he never met her.

So after coming back the first thing he did was to casually drop the bomb on yugyeom. And the poor boy was crying in his infinite heartbreak because now he doesn't have a crush anymore.

"He's not my boyfie." Jungkook pouted sadly while playing with the long sleeves of Taehyung's hoodie covering his paws.

"Right because he's going to be your husband soon. Um hmm." Yugyeom nodded to himself with a wide smile before taking a seat beside Jungkook on an empty chair.

The progress wasn't hidden from the aforementioned. To be honest he was the happiest and excited for them to be together again. Yes again. He believes they had a past together.

The bunny boy visibly ignored his presence returning to his lovesick blushy giddy self. He wrapped his arms around himself feeling the fabric with his hands, heart fluttering at the whiff of familiar faint musky scent he was getting.